we got glass threads, herb threads, were is the blunt thread? POST EM UP

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by drewzilla, Feb 10, 2009.

1. hah, he was just sleepin. he's about 11-13 years old and sleeps most of the day, laziest, best dog ever haha.

couple sloppy ones, my last 2 dutches. both of the leaves were messed up, that's why they were the last ones :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

2. Illadelph hmmm? Where abouts in Philly you from?I used to have an ex that lives in eddystone now.

Nice blunts. TUT on the cross blunt?:smoking:

3. just rolled 2 swishers, cut the centers and "taped" them up with binder strip

im in west philly/delco boarder area

4. HAHA I know where you are. You remind me of Vinnie Paz. :smoking:

5. haha, not quite that tatted up

6. hahaha, vinnie paz has got a grip of tats. thats for sure. props on all the blunts. i thought i smoked a good amount of blunts, but DAAAMN. im about to order a 40 box of some game palmas, but am gonna try and find em locally first at a cigar shop or smoke shop and i am fucking pumped.

props on the dutches man, everyone who doesn't roll dutches is missing out.

7. [​IMG]

looooove burning blunts

8. Mix of Elvis, Jamaican Haze, and purple pineapple .... different take on the tulip joint

this pic before I put the leaf on the shaft

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Yo. nice The Hundreds lighter!

...and the blunts are pretty dope too i guess :rolleyes:

+rep

10. I never take pics of my blunts, but from my recent endeavors, here's a 6.5er from a few days ago.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. "I usually don't take pics of my blunts, even though they are some of the fattest and sickest blunts in the world."

Holy fuck dude.

12. or straight up frightening looking, lol

13. og kush dutch[​IMG] :)

14. some nice blunts my roommate rolled.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. rolled this one a looooooooong time ago. didnt roll it to well at the front but it burned nice
    [​IMG]

16. haha was looking good until I noticed the left side :p