We got any MICHIGAN growers over here?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by capitolp, Aug 2, 2019.

1. For real you would want to read it it’s a lot of legal stuff you showed kno not jus listen to someone else and u can read wht you want not everything will apply to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nope. Non caregivers is only 12 plants per household and you have to be 21.

BL

3. Look I’m on parole Nd have had my city come Nd inspect both my grow areas so maybe u should read some more also my neighbor works at a doc office for Ned cards.. so read some more!!!

4. D
    Disagree. For recreational use.
    Michigan Legislature - Section 333.27955

"1. Notwithstanding any other law or provision of this act, and except as otherwise provided in section 4 of this act, the following acts by a person 21 years of age or older are not unlawful, are not an offense, are not grounds for seizing or forfeiting property, are not grounds for arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, are not grounds for search or inspection, and are not grounds to deny any other right or privilege:"
    " (b) within the person's residence, possessing, storing, and processing not more than 10 ounces of marihuana and any marihuana produced by marihuana plants cultivated on the premises and cultivating not more than 12 marihuana plants for personal use, provided that no more than 12 marihuana plants are possessed, cultivated, or processed on the premises at once;"

BL

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hello fellow Michigan growers, typing in from Grand Haven myself no outdoor for me unfortunately dont have a place for all that but i respect all you outdoor growers and your massive trees lookin incredible, heres some shots of my most recent harvest, happy growin all.
    20190625_195236.jpg
    20190625_195205.jpg
    20190625_195155.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  6. Looking real good there chef!

P

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you sir, and it was about time someone created a michigan grower thread seems to be theres quite a few of us, gives me hope that the big commercial grows wont take out the home growers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Greenhouse grower over by the thumb. Been growing organic meds for 3 years now. Growing for 5 total. 3 white widows, 1 gorilla glue, 1 Durban poison, and 1 amnesia haze. Gonna be waiting awhile for that haze! IMG_3117.JPG durban
    IMG_3118.JPG haze
    IMG_3120.JPG white widow
    IMG_3121.JPG

2019 Outdoor No-till
    2019 Outdoor No-till

• Like Like x 4
  9. There's actually a few Michigan grower threads

10. Northern UP here, been a cool wet season up this far but so far so good. Just need the cold to hold off for at least 7 more weeks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. We mainly have sauces. They're really pushing thca and their cyrstals in sauce. Still amazing quality though compared to street shit.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I jus read tht Nd I see what ur saying but no lie my parole officer Nd 5 police officers came to my house Nd in specked both areas Nd said I’m wit in the legal limits because there are 2 ppl in the residence over 18,

13. Welcome all

P

14. I did 2 tht is crzy now bud got me like did these ppl kno wht they were talkin bout when they came out here??

15. That's fucked up, my question after reading that is how was he able to open so many shops. I mean dispensaries are different than caregivers right, why do they imply that he needed a caregiver card to run dispensaries.

P

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah I’m so confused! He must have made millions!

Was it worth it?.... maybe
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Oh these low 40s at night are making this outdoor grow a pain in the ass, been having to cover my entire crop every night over the past few days and looks like it's going to continue through the week.

18. thats funny because im opposite, i cant wait for the cool temps to come, its way too hot in my basement

P