We got any MICHIGAN growers over here?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by capitolp, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Now that's a garden

P

• Like Like x 2
  2. Man thts amazing to see I can’t wait till next year so I can get a jump start on things started late this year Nd it’s my first grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Im goin to try Nd take some more pics jus a lil hard to do since I really can’t walk around

• Like Like x 1
  5. About 70 grams of rosin chips and 60 grams of trim to 1 cup of butter.... This should be fun IMAG1859.jpg

JuJu's legal apartment grow

• Like Like x 3
  6. Michigan native! Have some babies. First grow in over a year.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Looks great, you have a rosin press? How do those rosin chips do for butter vs the trim?

P

8. Looks like they're frosting up that's awesome man, it's good to have you here

P

9. my plants seem to be very late to start flowering.. White hairs yeah but none stacking into balls of white hairs..
    Worries me a little..

But, they have been in the ground outside since tiny seedlings so maybe that's a reason..
    Biggest plants are showing the most hairs everywhere.. Still have one smaller one not showing anything yet..

10. Got any pictures? Mine are a couple weeks into flowering now. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yea i have a press and idk cause I'm always making it with other stuff in it last time was abv and all the gross free pre rolls the dispo's give me lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nope..

I have a set or 2 of hairs at every node point but not accumulating like that..

13. How many hours of sun exposure are they getting. Are they sativa or indica dominant?

14. I'm from Michigan

• Like Like x 3
  15. They get 80% of possible sun all day or so and are bagseed..
    Nice and green, never any deficiencies or problems other than grasshoppers when they were little..

16. If you are in northern Michigan the flowering season is much shorter! Plants start late but finish on time. Are you located in northern Michigan?

17. yeah like around gaylord

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yep. I think your okay! If leaves look healthy. You’ll be fine. Keep in mind if it’s a wet fall or frost comes early. You may have to cover them at night

19. Me too. Gaylord is my hometown:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nice to have you here bud :jump: what strains are you running currently? Drop some pics. Here's a pic of my flower tent at about day 30 flower.

IMG_20190824_115512063.jpg

P

• Like Like x 2