We got any MICHIGAN growers over here?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by capitolp, Aug 2, 2019.

1. I was just at the Detroit high times cannabis cup on Saturday, beautiful state!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nice. I’m in Ypsilanti. I have grown indoor for many years but this is my first outdoor grow. I am loving it. There really is no substitute for the sun. G13, chemdawg, blue dream and snowball. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Since we're both in ypsilanti maybe we can trade clones one day! Your garden looks great, I wish I had a fence like yours so I could do that too. How have you been holding up with the heat/rain?

P

4. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. !Absolutely. I had to put up a fence and have my backyard trees trimmed in order to get ready for the grow season. I also built a small screen/greenhouse for late season. Blue dream usually takes 9 to 10 weeks so I’d feel better if I have them out of the cold and rain during late flowering

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. The rain was rough in the beginning but now everything is looking beautiful

8. Btw. I use a super soil as well. Called Great Lakes soil. Water only for the full grow. I do add molasses and potassium and phosphorus toward the end of the season tho. I00% organic

9. vegged outside? next year veg them for 3 or 4 months before putting them outside . you will need a taller fence lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Have you heard of kind soil? It's a water only soil and Im pretty sure they make it in Ann arbor.

P

• Like Like x 3
  11. I have not. I will definitely look into them tho

12. I am definitely happy with the size of my plants. Don’t want them getting much bigger. I know my blue dream is going to stretch. Will probably end up being 6.5 ft tall

13. Holy Grail from DNA stinking! IMG_20190819_111258.jpg Passion #1 from Dutch Passion stacking! IMG_20190819_114500.jpg
    Cheers!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Beautiful! Where you at in Michigan?

15. They were vegged inside until april

16. Thanks. Muskegon area.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just gorgeous

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. thought for sure they be much larger then what they are. may be limited by small pots.
    but they look great by the way good job . next year throw them into 20 gallon pots veg them until there 4 foot tall before its time to get them out doors then you will see what i am talking about

• Like Like x 1
  19. Whts going on Grand Rapids michigan here wit my first outdoor Nd indoor grows.. started this when I got sick Nd need my meds was spending everything I had on rso Nd high end wax IMG_0408.jpg [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  20. It’s going to be a long couple of months.....[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2