we got a situation

Discussion in 'General' started by AhTee, Oct 20, 2010.

1. So after my bday I made around 2 hundo.

19th btw :hello:

Anyways, right away I bought an 8er...few days later, bought another 8er lol. So now I have 1 hundo...

Should I just get a quad? Im looking for a job currently and im a broke college student.

I dont wanna waste cash on fast food so wtf else am i gonna get? I guess clothes but shit...lets get high instead.

I WANTED to get a 360 since my old one got rrod, but I would have to save....

HALP

2. Go to a bank and open up a bank account.

Leave that $100 in there, and put at least 10% all of money you get in that account (Even if you only get $10, put $1 in the account)

3. ehh, as much as I realize what you are getting to...id rather do something with it andtreat myself...which rarely happens now since im jobless.

Ineed a job...:(

4. Should have bought a half o in the first place. I'm in my third year of college and until I was able to really cut down my consumption recently, I bought regs. I'm in FL and "high mids" are everywhere. If you can get decent lower grade stuff you might want to look into that. I used to get a half o for fifty and just chill. Another option is change your methods of smoking. Instead of blunts of mids now I smoke a one hitter or small bong snaps and go through about 4 g's of dank a week.

5. That's my point. You need a job, you shouldn't be spending money.

6. fuck it man. go buy an oz and spend the rest on racks!!

7. if you dont wanna spend your money on anything but weed, then yea go for the quad. id probably get another 8th and hold onto the other 50 for a little bit. who knows, maybe something you like may come up soon?

and id call microsoft about your xbox. that happened to mine a couple months ago and they fixed it for free. definitely was well passed their manufacturer's policy.

8. strip joint?

9. this

Id save half and spend the rest on weed. Save that extra for a rainy day

10. winnarwinnar chicken dinner.

I agree