We found Hussein, Bin Laden, but still for some reason can't find "Bigfoot"

Discussion in 'General' started by HorsesInTheSky, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Perhaps it is due to the fact that we haven't put searching for a bigfoot as a high priority, but then one could say that with dozens of teams endlessly in search for their fortune and glory to claim that they in fact, discovered bigfoot it wouldn't make sense to say that this isn't a high priority to some.

Was bigfoot created as a ploy by the government to keep people busy with rubbish in one hand while with the other hand, the government is busy creating something we can't begin to imagine will come next? That they would be the perfect puppet masters as they fool the world with a magic trick when in fact it isn't actually magic and without the sparkles and alluring nature of glamor, you would eventually see that with the other hand they tricked you into believing it was this thing of mysticism. The other hand would have created things that could turn our world for the worse. But is that what the government wants? They create a two handed magic trick because they know that it will create an uproar. An endless journey traveling in a circle. Will you be fooled into the magic trick or are you more curious about the mechanics behind what makes that magic trick, a magic trick?

I'll be the first to say that I just can't believe in such things and I'll explain why:

1) When you place something like bigfoot or the lochness monster into the animal kingdom it wouldn't make any sense that a large predatory animal could leave trails large enough for us to believe that something like them exist, but never actually seeing them.

2) Being that there is more then one simply because the animal has to reproduce for it to actually ever be around as long as it has leads me to believe that if there were a group why has there never been more then one together? I understand that with certain animals like the majority of sharks, they are left to discover the world for their own from birth, but if it is a mammal, like most mammals, the mother usually shows their young their surroundings and teaches them the way things work for them.

I don't understand how adults could believe in such things. I mean, I know people believe their own things because to them, it does make complete sense I suppose, but at what level does a passion become an obsession?

Having an open mind to things is something wonderful we can do because we simply, can do it. Everything inside and outside of this world is here for us to either believe it fits in with what we believe that particular thing to be and live through those things we define or to believe other things don't fit into our definition of what we have created for any particular thing in our world.

Are things like bigfoot a humorous magic trick? Or are the magicians waiting for us to laugh with them at how long they've gone on with the joke and how long we went along with it because the majority of people were captivated by such things.

I may have posted this to bring in an audience that may have not traveled into this post without the allure of things like bigfoot. If you are still reading this, I hope you understand my words meant to be taken with more depth then any theory about silly mythical creatures. I would like to think reading this post made you apply my words into what is going on in our world.

-My mind

2. Have you seen the show bigfoot hunters? They talk about bigfoots/bigfeet as if they are any other animal. They say things like "They make this sound when they are frightened" or "They like to travel and hunt in groups of 5" or other things like that. Weird as hell...

3. I'm sorry..

BIGFOOT

Is the STUPIDEST imaginary creature. Ever.

The fact they have a TV Show.. Is beyond my idiocy comprehension.

4. A myth like bigfoot only remains beautiful as long as it remains an enigma

5. People obviously didn't read beyond the title of the thread. Or maybe they just didn't grasp the concept behind the subject that I used.

I don't know about the majority of the human race anymore hah.

I'd say read it again, and if you don't understand that this post wasn't actually about bigfoot then definitely read it twice. You missed something, just saying.

If you actually read the post in its entirety you'll be made aware that your comments don't actually make any sense

I hope your comments aren't a reflection of the life you lead

*static* Houston, we have a problem

6. Bigfoot, sasquatch, the yeti, is NOT a physical creature.

His real name is "Banjhakri" which means "Shaman of the forest."

Tribal people would put fermented berries and fruits as alcoholic offerings in front of the forrest, and use "soma" to induce a state of trance in which they would encounter the yeti. And, "soma" are mushrooms.

The yeti is an extra-dimensional being, not a physical creature that roams the woods.

7. So I do drugs and see the sasquatch real enough for me.

8. I got it. And this was amazingly written.

Very well done sir, im subbing so I can rep you if I ever get to a computer lol

9. Just so you know, Soma aren't mushrooms, Soma was a drink the ancient Persians used for visions, and they extracted the juice from some type of plant. It wasn't seen in North America until the 19th century. It gets confusing because Soma was given several different meanings in literature at that time.

10. I can't believe you wrote such a long, serious post about bigfoot. That's fuckin hilarious man.

It's not a government plot or anything. It's about money. Even those TV shows you see for the past 20 years are probably just people ACTING like they are really looking for bigfoot....... throw in some expensive equipment..... scientists....... things that make idiots (mostly kids) think it's evidence...... then sell the film........ it's money......... They are making millions smoking the killer-est buds...... sippin the finest wines...... reading THIS thread.

now i wrote a long post. fuck.

11. I'm Bigfoot.

During the winter I come indoors since it's so cold. Hell, it's the 21st century... People think they see me nowadays but I'm chillin in my house, puffin on some herb.

12. bigfoot got foot reduction surgery, and is insulted by the nickname.

13. Thank you zombie. I appreciate your kind words and a sigh of relief goes towards the fact that someone finally realized this wasn't actually about bigfoot.

14. Nepalese aboriginals have given the attribution of soma to mushrooms

15. He could be real, I mean shit it's not like the military is patrolling the forests in the pacific northwest 24/7.

16. Who said america found bin laden?

-My mind ;)

17. Lol I believe they had him way before they told us. Or do they even have him at all??

GIVE ME ANSWERS AMERICA

18. wooth?? Chances are that bigfoot doesn't exist bro :smoke: