We finally harvested!!! (macros, no 56k)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by flipskater1092, Aug 20, 2008.

1. After 8 weeks or so, we finally cut our plants down. Here's how they turned out:

First picture of beginning stages of flowering:

[​IMG]

A few days before harvest:

[​IMG]

We ended up getting a 48 gram nug and a bunch of smaller nugs off this one:

[​IMG]

This one came out weighing like 158 grams or something:

[​IMG]

The plant with all the fat colas is a strain called White Snowman, or so we thought. It has a different smell and looks a bit different than other white snowman plants. We don't really know what it is, so we called it Reefzilla. My roommate thinks it might be a Romulan crossbreed. After two days of drying, the buds from this plant are starting to turn a bit purple too. The buds are pretty dense, and the biggest nug we got was like 19 grams.

Heres a few pics of this one:

Start of flowering:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was a little bit older I think
    [​IMG]

Right before harvest
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The other plant is another unknown strain. It has a STRONGGGGG aroma of lime or lemon lime gatorade. Lots of white hairs. It was just one tall spear growing from like halfway up the main stem. There were a few smaller nugs, but nothing major growing out of anywhere else really.

Heres another picture of it:

[​IMG]

Here's a few older pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was our first grow btw. We were using a 400w Sun Systems HPS light. They both started 24/24, and a week or so later we switched it to 18/6, and that was until flowering began. It was then 12/12 until the end (two days ago now). Soil was regular miracle grow soil mixed with cocoa shell and a nice balance of nitrogen and nutrients. Walls were covered with some shiny foil stuff my roommate got at the hydroponics shop. There was two fans in the room, small computer fans that we actually put inside the wall. Cut a hole just the right size, with one fan bringing in air, and the other one pushing it out into the bathroom. There was also a small fan always running inside the closet that this was all in. We have a small hallway closet that we took the shelf out of and hung the light from the ceiling (it's like 6 feet tall maybe?).

[​IMG]

We currently have all the buds trimmed and hanging, drying upside down in a closet with a light underneath, a fan blowing, and a screen set up to set the buds on while the fan blows air.

We also currently have a smaller plant growing. This one is for sure a GDP plant.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Horray for growing!!! Drying should be done in the morning. Right now, we have 6 1/2 oz. Should be close to that when we're done.

2. this makes me happy, im excited for you.

3. Dude congratz on a very successful first harvest!!! :D

Hope mine will go just as well.

4. Nice job! Cure those buds well, the smoke will be a million times better. Are those weights wet or dry?