We don't need no lighters

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EasyAce, Jun 5, 2011.

1. This happened years ago, but still one of my awesome experiences! So there's this spot up in the moutains with a sick view of the city I always go to with my homies back when I lived in Lebanon (yes in the middle east), this one time I went there with my homie at like 1 AM and we rolled a nice fat joint of hash and we were ready to smoke it, then we realized there was no lighter, FUCKKKK!!!!! It was like a 30 min drive from my house and all stores were closed so then I had a crazy ass idea, I had like this sharp broken piece of rock/metal in my car, I open the hood of my car, turn it on and put this rock/metal thing against one of my pulleys thats spinning and goddamn sparks started flying off like crazy, next thing u kno I have my friend make the sparks while I light the joint and goddamn that shit lit and we toked it thinking we were the new einsteins of the century while laughing our asses off, my fingers caught some sparks and it hurt like shit, but the things u do for weed... ahh gd days :D

2. hahahah awesome dude. I was in a similar situation one time and I had to bust out the microscope :cool:

3. Haha that's awesome man! One time I didnt have a lighter so I heated up my car cigarette lighter and put some weed on it and broke apart a pen and used it as a straw to suck in the smoke. It worked quite well actually:smoke:

4. Sweet man. I love Lebanon. My dad's side of my family lives near the Anti-Lebanon range (Syria), and I have a bunch of relatives over there.

Are you Lebanese?

5. Are you related to MacGyver?

6. first off, people in lebanon say homie? wow, western culture has a far reach

anyway, I can't imagine what part of your engine you put it on that would cause sparks but if you say you did it...good job

7. nice man Lebanon has some real nice mountains.

8. Yeah dude im from cali and at my school
    whenever foreign exchange students go there they pick up on the cali slang. Before they leave they are saying "hella" and bringng it back to their country. Its kinda cool but at the same time..it belongs in cali haha

9. Yes sir, on my dad's side as well, beautiful place, u ever go there?

haha yea, cos lebanese school are either french or english oriented, nowadays most are english oriented and u have NO idea how much western culture has taken root, haha but yeh u know how there are spinning belts in ur engine? and there's that round metal crank that turns the belt, it was on the edge of that thing and it was like spikey so it helped, i miss that 1985 pos golf i used to call my baby...

But yeh now I'm over in the U.S livin the good life in california

10. Twice, actually. Not for long, either. We were just visiting some relatives near the Syrian border. The scenery wasn't much different, because my family lived near the border, too, but still, I have a lot of Lebanese friends at school, both Muslim and Christian, and they are just great folks. Seriously, we all just get together in one big Middle-Eastern/Arab mix stoner group. No hate, just love. Hope you don't hate me just because I am Syrian, haha, I know our government is kinda screwed up.

11. i've had to use a magnifying glass before, but now i kepe a big box of strike anywhere matches in my car