We don't need gun control

Discussion in 'General' started by Amped, Aug 3, 2011.

1. We need..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDAPtQpUMXQ]‪Chris Rock - Bullet Control‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. Right... because that would stop criminals...

Don't tread on me.

3. lol this is one of my favorite clips from Chris Rock.

4. did you even watch the video?

5. Haha, yeah. I'm just a really cynical person who loves guns.

6. Thats what hes saying. We DONT need gun control

7. Guns are for pussies, all about the cross bows.

8. This was on HBO when I was still in school! What a nostalgic flashback

9. Guns are retarded. Like why do you have to walk around with something that is basically used for one purpose?

I know this is the wrong thread to bring it up in but they should have very strict laws regarding who gets guns and who doesn't.

By the way, that was all ass garbage from my mouth, i really dont have a fucking clue about what im talking about right now.

10. Because there are people walking around that want to use it for that purpose

And the ones that shouldnt have it, will get it, and the ones they will use it against, wont. It would be perfect if the ones who shouldnt have it would follow the system, but taking their intentions into consideration, that would be a small violation.

Yeah but Im up for an argument tonight. Come on. Whos man enough to take on the Shroom?

11. So you should love this even more :smoke:

12. We shouldn't need gun control but we do. Imagine what would happen if every fucking stupid American wanna be gangster got a gun legally?