We dont make 15 an hour

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Jan 14, 2014.

1. [quote name="blazer12345" post="19340380" timestamp="1389735774"]People shouldnt have to do that though people shouldnt be forced to earn little[/quote]People shouldnt have to work for their money?Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

lol wut

3. Damn this thread is spreading fast 

Yuri's been back less than 24 hours, and Politics hasnt gotten this much attention in awhile lol.

5. If you don't make enough money to support kids, and you still have kids, you're a piece of shit.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="yurigadaisukida" post="19340387" timestamp="1389735852"]People shouldnt have to work for their money?Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]
    This story sums you all up. Prepared to do anything for greed, looking down on those who arent "balling" or "hustling" take a look and see yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1xXceSciw4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

7. #107 Shiva Blaster, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    People shouldn't be forced to earn what they want in life?      You sound like one of those lazies who just wants a handout.    You get out of this life what you put into it.    If you aren't willing to put in any work to better yourself and make yourself more employable, then that's your own perogative......just don't expect the rest of us that actually put in the work to pay you more for menial non-skilled labor. 

8. exactly.   this dude wants a welfare state, lol

9. Like a bad case of crabs. Government intervention. ALWAYS fucks things up with no exception. If you don't like a low paying job then don't take it. Pretty damn simple actually. Stop looking to the state to take care of you and fight your battles.

10. Amen brother!

It really doesn't... like... at all. 

Yes!

Yes!

From what blazer has posted in Politics, it seems like he comes from the communist train of thought, which is why I posted a picture of the Communist Manifesto.

You read it and see how its just filled with rage, and using force to get what you want.

14. The way I see it, wanting to maintain a petty hierarchy based on wage differential is emotional economics.

15. Well, that's enough politics for one day.

16. Here's one for all the whiners:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKV8uSX2nEQ

Ill admit its hard to succeed with so many things in society looking to bring you down. A poor education system and many single parent households. Shit takes it toll, greatly. 

Inflation is not a bad thing when the economy is growing.

Haha, we'll see how far he gets in life with those outlooks.   Might wanna invest in a wrist brace, gonna be flipping burgers a looooooooong time, lol

20. [quote name="goober0331" post="19340450" timestamp="1389736376"]From what blazer has posted in Politics, it seems like he comes from the communist train of thought, which is why I posted a picture of the Communist Manifesto.You read it and see how its just filled with rage, and using force to get what you want.[/quote]one of the greatest pieces ever written along with Lenins "Imperialism : The Furthest Stage Of Capitalism".Maybe you should read it and learn something.