We Dont Deserve It.

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchalicious, May 25, 2014.

1. It seems like lately there have been more and more stories about guys resorting to violence when they are rejected by girls.. There was a girl stabbed to death when she refused an invitation to prom. The UCSB shootings were triggered because he felt he was being denied his "entitled right to sex".

It's scary to think that there are people out there who still view women as nothing more than voiceless sex objects designed to pleasure men.

Sorry for the mini rant. I just had to say something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Misogynists. Nothing we can do about it, but not all men are like that. It's not worth associating with them and trying to change their minds. Get a man who doesn't need to hate women or play the victim to feel validated.

3. Misogyny? PERISH the thought! *tips fedora* A good morrow to you both, my dears, how are the two of you on this especially euphoric day that no higher being has gifted us with?

I saw that guys video and kept thinking 'motherfucker im EXPONENTIALLY uglier than you and ive still gotten laid, the fucks up?'

4. You could have said something on the other threads about this subject instead of making a new, redundant thread. I agree, though. 

5. evil resides within certain people. you can't change that. all you can do is make smart decisions to keep yourself safe. 

6. It's scary to think that people are still being shun/violated/murdered for being who they are. Woman, man, homosexual, transsexual, black, white, yellow, short, fat and the list goes on and on.
    Some people have no respect to anyone, not even themselves, and they can be problematic.

It is a fucked up world, man. There is a serious lack of acceptance. 

7. us males dont deserve the stigma of association. they didnt kill because they were "entitled as men', they killed because they were bad people.

besides, its not like girls dont use sex to their advantage and basically objectify themselves as well.

8. #8 -Martyr, May 25, 2014
    Last edited: May 25, 2014
    Women bare a certain part of the blame. Generalizing and comparing men to monsters because we share genitalia is a mistake. The same way it is flawed to project negative sentiments about the modern day woman's ability to bring up emotionally-stable kids in the world today. Over the last few years there have been tons of cases of infanticide, and in a good majority of the cases, it's usually the mother. Does this mean that I believe women have fostered a culture where they are content taking out their insecurities and stress on their children? No. It means that there are mentally fucked up people who happen to have vaginas. Stop comparing apples to oranges in an effort to place blame that is fostered collectively, regardless of gender.Does anyone actually not believe that women calling men "dogs" and "pigs" for decades on end, didn't attribute a similar psychological backlash to men calling women who are sexually liberated "sluts" or "whores"? Think of the amount of negativity and psychological damage that has been cultivated from simply projecting a title, or a label onto the entire collective, instead of leaving it at the few who actually exhibit the detestable traits.

Do you really want to see how bad it can get by taking it up a notch, and generalizing an entire gender as being okay with rape and the belittlement of the women, simply because anomalies in our culture that stem from relatively simple roots, occasionally happen? These are the kind of self-fulfilling prophecies that come to pass, when the appropriate measures in distinguishing the exceptions from the majority are not taken. I consider myself somewhat of an egalitarian, so it actually gets under my skin a lot to be essentially "male-shamed" for these sick bastards who don't know how to deal with their own insecurities and issues in a way that is as simple as smoking a joint and asking yourself a few simple questions. I mean obviously this kid had issues much deeper than that mentally, but that just goes to show negligence of care can have terrible consequences, and that it's very easy to obtain the means to take life in a country whose favorite credo is "the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun." Unfortunately that statement doesn't transition to mass shootings where the shooter has every intention of offing himself after getting some revenge shots in. Many aspects of our social structure and culture have to change in order to eliminate instances such as this, and it's not just the way men perceive women. It's the way that we perceive human action, our inability to set aside aesthetics and superficial aspects of an antagonist's person. Our inability to look objectively at problems without first surrendering our opinions to personal biases and limited snippets of information. The whole paradigm has to shift, for both men and women. As long as one side feels like they have to compromise, while the other does not, there is always going to be a divide between the two. It's very comparable to the type of dynamic you have with sibling rivalry. There's love in the resentment, but resentment doesn't properly nurture or compliment the love.

9. TL;DR. So where my sammich?

10. The worlds been fucked up for a while now, this type of shit doesn't even faze me. It's a shame that all these innocent young women had to die because of one crazy cocksucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Hell, you don't have to be some minority to get beat up or fucking killed. Believe it or not - and contrary to most popular propaganda sources -  not all white males are the evil, racist, homophobic, anti-islamic, wife beating, fat-folk hating, pieces of shit that they are typically portrayed. But it's a convenient strawman with which to avoid having to face the fact that people of ALL persuasions are plagued by having way too many fucking assholes among their numbers. 

12. Generalizations. No sane person thinks like this. There's always gonna be crazy people, both male and female.

13. Really? Not all white males are evil? I guess that just makes my whole post invalid.

14. In before more statements like these

Dudes glamorize the idea of fucking as many girls as possible, yet say things like this.

15. i dont see how the two are connected. you dont disagree that some women use sex as a tool to get what they want do you? some men do it too.

and i assure you, not every male wants to fuck everything that walks. most dont. the same way most women dont.

its just that those opinions are popularized most often leading to these misconceptions.

16. I want to fuck everything that moves and is a 7+ but I'm 19 and most guys at my age, I assume, feel the same.

17. you say that but i doubt you literally mean it. the fact you wont fuck "under a 7" is part of that, but would you try to fuck a girl with a boyfriend? a husband? who just genuinely objected?

and how far would you carry your desires? pushy flirting? rape? thats the real question. it isnt that its wrong to feel sexual arousal, its what you do because of it.

I'm saying, many many many guys prefer girls who pull out easily. Tell me it ain't true. Then go and complain about, "girls objectify themselves blah blah." Why complain when that's what ya'll want in the first place? 

Obviously not all dudes are dogs and not all females are sluts. But these contradictions are just going to continue the problem.

19. Welllll this one girl had a boyfriend but I was not aware of the fact at first. I'm neither pushy nor rapey haha I can tell when they're not interested and I leave.

20. Absolutely no one, male or female, My People or no...Deserves to have their shot at life shortened for any reason whatsoever.