We did it Jan. 1 Colorado becomes first state to allow rec. sale of pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by STilladelph, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Its a start
    The whole Country needs to get on board
    Its gonna be a wild ride
    The Next Gold Rush
    I'd say

2. I can't wait for Durango to open up a store or two.. or three.... or twelve... 

3. Stilladelph thanks for posting, great news, I could see myself in a little town there with an art gallery..peace..DD

Attached Files:

4. I hope this hits Oregon in the next few years....I've always wanted to open an upscale club/hookah bar

5. Your the example for the rest of the nation Colorado
    Dont fuck up

6.  We are Mooninites from the inner core of the moon

7. Weed is legal on the moon

8. We were legal way before this puny state of Colorado

9. its quite impressive...  i didnt think that would ever happen... not that i was ever very informed on anything.  But i was wrong just the same. and I can confront that.    With this issue i just stopped paying attention to all the busts and states and all these ppl and all the marijuana... its too much for me personally, so as with most issues I try to just stop listening until something very significant comes up.. and this came up the same way it always does which is on my phone, on drudge, on the shitter.  It regrasps my attention, and so now I say this is progress, and congratulations to colorado.. I guess people had to do stuff to make it all happen.. thanks everybody.

Ive been to colorado... i like it there.  No friends there anymore but im still gonna go back sometime.

10. NOOOOOOOOOOOO hhahhahahhaahah i was just watching athf

11. Love to be there in the near future

:smoking:

In the mean time I have to make do with the usual cat and mouse happenings here.