We Care For Your Struggle

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by seagoat, Mar 26, 2013.

1. We are completely in love with you! You are dear to us and a part of us! You are my brother and you are my sister. We're so close and I cherish you more than you can imagine. It's the love which wants to pull you apart limb-from-limb so that you can understand yourself. It wants to be intimate in your consciousness and it wants you to see yourself in greater measure. It's the love that wants to put you back together with attentive care and mending embrace. :)

No words could describe how much we care for you. This is why we work and labour. We do it because we love you so much! You need to see this; not mentally and not in theory. You must understand this in your heart. Practice it in your heart. Apply it in your core.

You cannot understand with the mind. There is no separation between us! Your mind will only begin to grasp it after your heart understands. I cannot share it with you until you have shared it with me; I cannot tell you about it until you have experienced it. We are inside of you and we want only the best for you. You are our most beloved. We treasure you in Our Heart and we absolutely adore you! :)

We want to give you strength in your struggle and hope in your despair. We want you to overcome the difficulty and we want you to triumph against obstacles. We want to lift you up, and if that were the best choice to make, we would do it...

You have to help yourself. We are here to do it with you, but you have to put in the effort for yourself-- this is necessary, for your own sake. But do not worry! We are putting in the effort together. We're doing it for each other.

We are struggling together!!! :)

2. I like that. We are of course doing this together.

Tell me something though, when you say 'WE', who are you referring to? Are you speaking on behalf of everyone?

3. #3 seagoat, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    I appreciate your reply! :) You are very considerate. :)

Yes, when I say "WE" I am speaking on behalf of All of Us.
    :)

4. Thank you for sharing.

5. And thank you for your kind comment my friend! :)

6. I have gotten myself... at times... so engulfed in the struggle.... so lost so tired...
    Right in the middle of it all ....i step away... if not on my own i am taken away...
    Taken for a time.. and then left here again....on my own...
    Never where i was when i left...in more ways than one...
    yet no struggle yet have i not turned into a challenge...
    I am and always have been mostly alone in this world...
    Yet never have i been alone inside...
    Inside whole other worlds reach out to me
    Music ones ears can only dream of...
    Melodies which haunt and which enliven...
    And her voice....deep and smooth as the river....
    Words of comfort in an unwrightable language...

When they take me from here ....what is left of me in this place has not been abandoned...
    Within my flesh the watcher does walk in my absence...
    woe be to those who tamper with me when i am gone....

Like the dreams of my childhood which still flash before my eyes
    Those moments i spend there....slip quickly from my grasp when i find myself here again...
    New bumps and bruses... no idea where i am...
    Or how i got there....
    Yet still i rise....
    Again and again....
    Overcomeing all difficulties...
    Yet this never means an end to these challenges...to these difficulties...
    Without them we become still....stagnant...rigid...
    Rigidity is death....
    Do not be still...
    Motion creates balance...
    Leap from challenge to challenge...like jumping from stone to stone in the creek...

Us...we....its all me....seeing what i want to see....hoping i don't get it too out of focus...
    Knowing i can only see as clearly as i let myself see...

7. Fuck, man. I love the struggle. It brings about moments like this one.

8. cus struggle = change. that's why i've always said life's a struggle. because it is a constant journey to find the balance in yourself, and in everything around you. in this way, i don't use struggle as a negative word. it's simply the process of constant change i've come to identify with.

9. Righteous thread OP!! :metal:

10. Sometimes it can seem like the struggle disappears
    as if the idea of struggle has been defeated
    perhaps it just becomes a challenge
    but even this is simply something to take care of
    Must the struggles of life get ever more challenging as we become better at facing them?
    Or will the lessons learned from them bring about a change?
    One that removes the very idea of struggle
    so that life is simply lived according to what needs to be?
    Can't become complacent though
    For to do so is surely the key to reignite the machine
    Reality can change in an instant
    The frequency we see it through can be affected by many things.
    I can find myself in a place where there is no need to struggle
    But that doesn't mean the idea of struggling has left the building.
    As long as I remain in this place, the very idea of struggle no longer exists
    Yet, lose myself, even for a moment, and I find myself struggling again
    I never really stopped of course, I'd just forgotten I needed to.

11. So many treasures already. :)

Our realisations are loosening thick garments that have built up. :) Away from this, we are Pure Consciousness in body. What we've evolved from the forced passage through the unknown is all we tend to know, which is much!

How do we describe and how do we share as much as we want and as much as we can.. Treasures are scattered but not wasted. We have given ourselves understanding, by enduring through the pain and the darkness. Cursed is the ground for Our own sake. This is always understood by More. Long journeys turn into life. Let's see where we go from here!

Our intention is to gain Something of Value. Not you or me. We. Us. "I desire" but who am I? Is my demon a part of me? The Greater Whole watches silently but endeavours constantly. We are more than what we suppose to be. Self-consciousness is synonymous with inner vision. My inner vision is crying out to identify with yours.

"I" am thirsty. "I" am hungry. "I" am tired. "I" do not want to go on. Yet our lost and separate parts carry on besides this. Can they see in their private chambers the Purpose and Unity which keeps the wheel revolving? Can they see that they are only a spoke in that Wheel?

Ecstacy and struggle. Love and challenge. The inner world and the outer "reality." Not one but both.

The question is More? The answer is Greater.

Dear Brother,
    Give me the strength,
    To pass these tests.
    Give me the love,
    To enjoy my passage.
    Give me the Fire,
    To understand the "US"

I pray this prayer from the Inside, so that You may understand me.

Take what we've learnt,
    That we may comprehend.
    Take what we've loved,
    That we may raise ourselves.
    Take us and all we have to offer,
    So that we may be One in One.

Inside.

:)

12. Upon love we build our highest Home and invite our kin inside:
    Purpose brings stability.

With consideration we light the fire which warms and wakes:
    Attention brings quality.

With delight we serve their familiar meal:
    Knowledge in action brings wisdom.

Will,
    Love,
    Activity.

1)Clear my misty eyes so that we may see together.
    2)Tend to my wounds so that you are more able.
    3)Give me thirst so that I may thirst with you.
    4)Reveal the love which acts beneath desire.

By receiving the gift, the receiver is giving. The more he receives the more he gives.

This child has taught me much. The way he runs about in his imagination is inspiring. The way he lives inside his ideas is illuminating. He is barely five years of age and yet he is more wise than the old man. He lives from the heart. He does not know that he has taught me.

Yet he has still taught me.