We can't see rep?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Mogwai, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I finally decided to posi somebody and I went to their profile to see how many points they already had so I could see what my "rep power" was after I repped him. But.. I couldn't see how many points he had. Is there a way to do it, or is it seriously private?

I've seen a lot of forums with rep and usually when you go to somebody's profile you can see their rep points and all the threads/posts they'd been repped on. If that currently is unavailable, would it be worth it to consider adding it? It actually makes me bother viewing profiles sometimes and I get a kick from reading some of the rep comments

2. Seriously private

3. Really? Not to argue but how come? There's not any personal information or anything in them

4. That's the way the software is set up

5. Ohh, haha alright. I took it as "that's seriously private information right there" for some reason

6. Nah, I was just apeing what you had written, seemed easier for some reason

7. yeah, I instantly noticed it when you said it was software. Not sure how I didn't pick up on it haha. Thanks for the replies

8. It's still private. It's really not anyone's business how many rep points another member has.

WW is still correct though. Even if we had the ability, it wouldn't be turned on. I mean, you already get to see their rep bars. That should be good enough. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.