Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

we blow dro in the south too now, ya herr?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 84sdrankndank, Aug 6, 2011.

1. #81 HiGHAzGAs, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
    no dey jst keep it there dey take tha top off and pour it their cup . baby bottles are handy dey dnt spill..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQte56wjkCQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL9l7z4IhgA[/ame]

2. Damn all you assholes seem to worry more for his safety than the OP himself, yet you guys diss him.

3. I bet you he's in jail by now...

4. I live in California but I'm still gonna get a gun even though the laws are strict here I've always been intrested in guns.

5. Is Houston considered the south?

6. yall never stop to think that maybe OP dont give a fuck? lol@ trippin over some random *****s hustle

that purp rite after the gerber bottle looks hella good tho.

7. #87 Helotesganja, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hell yeah, you have obviously never been haha

8. OP, could you also post a picture of your house...?

I'd like to see how fresh and swagged out it is.
    ;)

9. Right? Same thing in VA, I carry an H&K .45!

10. I fully expect OP to write a rap and post it on here in response to all the haters

11. Seriously OP, I would still edit our your license plates, LEO do patrol these boards. Just saying man... Hate to see a dude take a concrete vacation over something completely avoidable.

But the pics were proper... Good stuff..

12. annnnnnnnnnnd we have our first officer reporting in

13. hell yea nephew. arm urself to protect those beasters + schwag

just say no

14. looks pretty decent, why you gotta flaunt a gun in the first picture though? that shit aint cool.

check out what were smokin on up here in wisconsin...

15. #95 sonsmokesalot, Sep 5, 2011
    Naa. U buggin lol

16. #96 flapflip, Sep 5, 2011
    Nice, so its dirty. And you put up the serial, your plate number, and shit tons of bud. Seriously?

17. you get raided yet op?

18. sippin' on the sizzuuurrrppp...

this is a good example of like... an epic fail thread, shou;d be on a demotivational poster or something... someone should go make it.

He has a gun and weed in the same picture as a kid's toy... dude, man, cuz, bro, foo... you fuckin fail man!

furreal

19. dude..seriously?? blur out the prices on the dominos coupons...smh

20. Yeah, how do you know that's his car, scale, house, baby? Maybe he designed it this way to get back at the true owner of these things. But what gives it away is the Fanta orange pop bottle. love that stuff but there's only 6 people on earth that drink it. dead giveway. Pretty smart Op I'd say.