Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

we blow dro in the south too now, ya herr?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 84sdrankndank, Aug 6, 2011.

1. nice looking MIDS,

2. #42 GLKmiester, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was making the point that he is fake. If he really needed a gun it would be something better than a sigma. I've never seen a cop carry a sigma. You shouldn't buy guns to look cool, you buy them because you need them. They are tools and serve a real purpose.

3. so if you dont buy guns to look cool why does brand really matter? what kind of difference does it make if you get shot by a knockoff glock or a glock. as i said before...

[​IMG]

4. you think a drug dealer is going to walk into a fucking gun store to get his piece lololol

his gun clearly serves a purpose, dude has weight, and anyone who fucks with more than a few oz's at a time should have protection.

hes not trying to fend off insurgents, if it comes down to it the people that pose a threat will be untrained thugs.

5. #45 GLKmiester, Aug 28, 2011
    Also, I'm not trying to say that sigmas are total junk. They are way better than a highpoint. I have a couple friends that have them. They just aren't anything to brag about.

6. #46 GLKmiester, Aug 28, 2011
    Because cheap guns break and jam. If I'm trusting my life to a gun I want something is going to go bang every time.

7. #47 GLKmiester, Aug 28, 2011
    Just because someone can't goto a store doesn't mean they don't have a choice. There are gun shows. Lol.

I wasn't trying to start a fight. It just bothers me when people call any gun a glock. It's like me calling any car I see a chevy. I didn't say that he needed an assault rifle, although it would work better, I just think that if you need the gun for more than taking to the range then the gun should be of higher quality.

8. this thread is pure internet gold...I have been giggling uncontrollably since I noticed the serial number...then I noticed the license plate number and the perfect scenic shot of the car and alll the weight. But what really has me going are the comments, BRAVO!

9. I'm gonna call troll...

Can't imagine someone being this ignorant. Unless they're black. ;)

10. The lean, the herb, pay me like the first.

You cross brick squad, get hurt i got work.

11. #51 HighPoint 420, Aug 28, 2011
    Huh??

12. ok if this guy doesn't get arrested or anything from these photos then its pretty safe to say the police don't troll these forums.

13. I have more respect for you since there was a gun in the pic

14. its a smith and wesson im pretty sure, either way a cheap polymer gun.

15. it is a smith n wesson....you can see the seal on the grip but yes, it is cheap

16. Or if people were legit and not everyone was out there for there last penny shit like this wouldn't happen. You wouldn't need to buy a gun to keep your plants from being robbed haha. Realistically your fucking with way more then just pot if your rolling around with a gun lol. Or you deal with some straight up ghetto people and then thats just stupid

17. Hey love the buds but some of the trim jobs look sketchy haha.

18. Like 10 pages and still no bust. I've lost all faith in marijuana legalization if cops can't even bust a hoodrat (who posted their INFO), let alone congress passing a bill.

19. I don't know why some of you are trying to get this man arrested.... That's pretty fucked. I know a good majority of the forums thinks he is an idiot, but were all in the same "game", I don't sell pot, never have, don't plan on, but I wouldn't rat someone in because they. Put a few stupid pictures up on a forum that. He though would appreciate his 'hustle'. You should have Janet nature take its course and whatever happens, happens . Really sad that we have members on here that are willing to make police reports on a fellow man for some of the same acts that all of us are guilty for...

If you agree say so, this thread has gone too damn far.... :(

20. i dont know a single person who deals with quantity that doesnt arm themselves. i know 2 people who cultivate legally in michigan as well, also armed. if you do something that makes you a target for robbery its common sense you would.