Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

we blow dro in the south too now, ya herr?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 84sdrankndank, Aug 6, 2011.

1. White people? Don't spread the negativity be a part of the solution.

Dank buds none the less tho...

2. lol, learn to hustle something besides drugs. make yourself some real money

3. I think your a little too hood struck for us.. And I kinda take offense to the 'white lady's name' and 'white people can be so ignorant', kinda racist don't you think?

Yea, Im sure that white lady and her parents are sooo proud.

Great nugs, but you seem like a duche...

4. #24 The Third Eye, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
    its all good, i reported it to the police and submitted the pictures as evidence, he wont get charged for it specifically, but he will get charged for stupidity.

5. #25 GLKmiester, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's not a glock. It's a smith and wesson sigma. It's a cheap glock wannabe. Prolly only a $100 or $200 gun used.

6. I lol'd

7. lmfao. first pic, air soft gun. thats so gangster BRO. :smoking:

8. You are probably the dumbest person I have ran into in a while

9. I'm with the general consensus of people who think this guy is an idiot but i'm pretty sure an airsoft does not come with a regulation serial number. Which just makes it worse for him

10. gun w/ serial number, license plate, man o man i would not be the least bit suprised if the cops already have an eye on your ass man wtf you thinking

11. Your car matches very well with the glock, and weed; cops probally get real suspicious when they see that car

12. #32 The Third Eye, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He's not

13. Yea, start getting a bit smarter with your crime buddy.. I don't get why people don't understand its just suspect mode...

Lower your pride a bit, buy a cheap toyota and throw some dubs on it, keep a white guy in the car and you'll be set. Ha...

14. Lol my little brother owns that same airsoft gun you and him should play sometime XD. But really nice bud man :bongin:

15. Thats not an airsoft gun so your brother probably dosn't have it, HAHA.

Nice comment HighPoint :)

16. Like I already said that's not a glock, it's not an airsoft, it's a cheap throw away gun. Just like those cheap rims, they aren't even true knock offs and I bet they ain't even daytons.
    All this is just typical stupidity. Someones watching to many rap vids and spending the little money they have to look "cool." If you really need a gun you should save up and get something good.

17. youre post is hilariously ironic, you diss him for spending his money to look cool, then you tell him his gun isnt cool enough?

gtfo

• Like Like x 1

18. It's not ironic. That's the vanity slaves of today. Go to any low income neighborhood and you'll see knock offs of everything. Shoes, purses, jeans, pistols, rims, jewelry, etc. There's people who wear their friends cool shit to attract females. The people that live in those areas know it too. So if your knockoff doesn't pass the quality test, you get clowned for it.

19. you obviously dont know what irony is lol. it IS irony. it may also be what you said, but it is irony.

20. i have the same gun bought it for $270 :D