Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

we blow dro in the south too now, ya herr?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 84sdrankndank, Aug 6, 2011.

1. #1 84sdrankndank, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
    was up im 84sdrankndank and im just showing you guys what we been smoking on this season in houston.
    --Picture removed violates the no gun rule--
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    just some texas tea excuse me :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    just some more drank
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    bow of some regs

well thats it for now ill update you when i pick up
    oh ya we do roll 4s
    --Your gonna seriously post a picture of a gun, weed, scale, your car, and your Texas license plate that you can read? You gotta think a little more.--

2. That some dank right there. Where u at in the 713

3. Did you just really post a picture of your car showing a licenses plate in a state where marijuana is illegal? Seriously?

4. and when you have multiple ounces and a scale its pretty obv, and cops do come on here sometimes so be careful bro

5. i bet hes like "o snap dog!" unplug the computer!

6. Sick gucci fitted!

7. nice bud photos. But the gun/scales/license plate pics weren't the brightest.

8. 3 problems your glock is in a picture with its serial number? your texas plate in your 84 and a scale? other then that nice pick ups =D

9. nice glock. what caliber is it? i'm bout to get a 40 cal in a week. and fire chron, let me get some of that sizzurrppp! and nice rims, shit's fresher than a mug.

10. ghetto people can be so stupid

11. did yu get tha promethazine codeine syrup from yur doctor or yu jst bought it from sumbody? becuz um thinkin bout tryin to get sum..

12. I'm still too hung up on the baby bottle... they've got some crazy ways of dispensing concentrates in your neck of the woods. :)

But in all seriousness... for your own sake both here (people will nag, for good reason) and in 'real life', please edit your post and remove at least the plate number from the car. I hope you weren't visiting anyone 'special' when you took that photo.

13. If I wasn't clear, in case there is something 'suspicious' in that bottle... a photo showing a baby bottle, full of something not meant for a child, may pose a much bigger threat than your license plate being on display, if a child actually lives in that household. Legally, and otherwise.

14. The bud looks good, but you have snapshots of a gun and lean in your photos.

Other drugs aren't permitted on this forum and putting your license plate on the internet is a bad idea.

15. 796-kdp r u stupid dumb retarded or cant handle your weed, and the gun and baby bottle, u think cops dont get on here?

16. #16 1992, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
    dat bud looks stupid fire !!!!! STAY SIPPIN that PURPLE OIL.lol

u should edited out yo licesnse plate number tho......just saying.

17. my lac in a white women name :)

18. yeee haawww! need my gun so nobody steals my 8th bags! and my gucci hat :rolleyes:

19. Nice fire. But they gonna delete your thread if you don't take that pic down. Can't have guns in the pics...

20. white people can be so ignorant, see i just used bigger words.