We Are The Problem

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by cal1089, Sep 3, 2014.

Its also a problem for sharks, and for coral, and all the other fish that we are overfishing, and humans are not the only animal which requires oxygen

2. Mankind is essentially like a virus to the planet. Life was here before us and it will continue after we are a footnote in this planets history! In the total scheme of things mankind will have lasted about 3 minutes! The only question is; in that footnote, will we be referred to as a benevolent, compassionate species or the most destructive, narcissistic, self-annihilating force to have existed in the Universe! Peace!

3. The solution is obvious! We simply cease to exist for one reason or another, and the planet can spend the next 10 million years trying to repair the destruction we have caused in a minute fraction of that time! Humankind seems like a freak occurrence from a scientific point of view! For our species to not exist appears to be more in line with the scheme of things universally speaking! Peace!

4. You are wrong.

Humans are here. So obviously its scientific. Because it happened

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Doesn't mean it wasn't a freak occurrence!

6. I don't think there is such thing as a freak.occurrence

Due to the sheer scale of the universe, almost thing possible should eventually exist somewhere

7. #27 smokerings, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014

And so we will one day perish.

8. no I think we will keep causing problems forever