We are the aliens

Discussion in 'General' started by Biggar, Jul 22, 2011.

1. I was just thinking of another idea about aliens. Could you imagine if we were able to travel space and and we found another life form what he would be thinking? He would be thinking there the normal planet and we were the all mighty advanced race with guns and all these new fancy bells and whistles.

We would have 2 freakin planets, and a bunch of little green workers. and why stop there when we can travel somemore and capture all the planets:cool:

2. Your mind is in the opposite direction if you think were looking for alien lifeforms to capture them and become slaves.

3. You just realized that we would be alien to another race lifeforms on a different planet?

4. Lol we are turning into aliens, but have a
    Few hundred years to go.

5. A few hundred years lol? Imagine if we survive 1 billion years, we wouldn't even be recognizable, and we'd be a long lost link lmfao .

6. we are aliens. annunaki came to earth 400 million years ago and planted their DNA into the same ancestor us and monkeys came from. we look exactly like them and they walk amongst us everyday without realizing it. the only difference is, they are immortal and can access their entire brain while we only access a small percentage of ours.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3D1PM2pQ7E]‪Stoner moment with Milla Jovovich and Slater‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

8. We are indeed the Annunaikki are the star people.. Well not all of us, but some of us, Aliens are here, I'm
    One of them!

9. #9 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    we all are. the aliens are the Egyptians' "gods" from the "heavens" think about that

10. Been watching "ancient aliens" lately?

11. #11 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    no I have not but I've heard of it. sounds interesting is it a documentary or a tv show?

12. Elocin adacnom.. Thatz my Egyiptian name.. And yes I love ancient Aliens.. I'm one of them!!:)

13. #13 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    0.o for real bro?

14. Its a history channel/discovery channel type series I watched on netflix.

15. #15 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    oh yea ive seen it in netflix

16. if we are aliens enslaved against our knowledge by other aliens what could humans possibly produce of any worth?

17. #17 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    gold mining, in theory. supposedly their home planet Niburu(seriously look it up) depleted their ozone layer and needed gold dust in their atmosphere which they ran out of, to block the sun's rays from burning their planet.

18. I did and yes i did a little 'research' there is alot of speculation but i can see how this could pose a dire threat and result in unintended cataclysmic consequences.

i'm going to try and think like an alien for a second, what makes sense is that aliens would want to do as little work as possible to obtain this gold. so this planet is just a source of raw elements. scary.

19. Also throw in the possibility that aliens couldn't actually survive in our atmosphere so they rely upon our drone asses to mine for them. This is actually the understanding of life according to a native group of people in south america.

20. That's a new one. :confused: