We are the 99%..GROW BIG

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by whygarden, Jul 7, 2012.

1. :p...

Attached Files:

2. #2 xdog, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    Truth be known

Disrespecting members isn't allowed here.
    also, you can't repost pictures of other members.

thanks.

3. Xdog...you sound like you are more on the Police side then Pot growers..why are you even on this web site if you feel the way you do?...Or are you just another MM welfare bum that thinks the world owes you a living and any one that wants to make a living in pot is scum?...you are fake and two face..a true FAIL

4. I have nothing against growers, just the fucks.

5. Oh??? Who died and made you GOD?..So some growers that grow pot are FUCK'S in you're eyes? Which one's? The one's that use the system? I see MM scammers like you every day in the OMMP...You guys use this street scam to try and guilt people into giving you FREE thing's...Sorry husler it wort work with me..I am PROUD being a POT GROWER, I have been fighting this war for over 35 years, on the front lines with the troops..And we never needed or wanted you're bullshit fake ass MM..WE WON THIS FUCKING WAR!!!!..This is a unjust law..we as americans are called upon to stand up to unjust laws..But if the state wants to give me a get out of jail free card for under $500...I think thats a deal...BUT AGAIN I TELL YOU..I WILL GROW WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT, AND AS MUCH AS I CAN...To the victor goes the spoils.:devious:

6. It's pretty clear which one - I've made that very clear with your little picture. Your digression once again is leading away from that point.

7. Internet NOOBS are so fun to play with..its so easy.

8. #8 oltex, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    I think I will stay small since all I provide for is myself,41 days into flowering:

Attached Files:

9. I would totally burn one with you dude, I know you're cool as hell. Very knowledgeable too. Good luck on the rest of the grow :wave:

10. awww shucks, I can't believe why garden was banned. We need more eccentrics like him/her around. Why garden if you're reading this, I'm with ya ON THE FRONT LINES said it right.

11. Im with you bro...

12. GROW BIG AND GROW AT HOME!

[trollface]