We are some weird aliens

Discussion in 'General' started by Hello there!, Oct 4, 2011.

1. I was thinking what we would look like to aliens. We've created technology that lets us use our fingers to express our thoughts to someone across the world. That person across the world now knows what you're thinking, thanks to your fingers. Yes, you need to think it first, but aliens wouldn't know what the hell was going on if they saw someone facebook chatting somebody else. They'd just see you doing creepy fast little movements with your fingers over the keyboard, and someone else responding to those creepy fast little movements in the same way.

Weeeeird. Yes, I am reeeally high :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru8TwkBA4Kc]charlie's robotrip - YouTube[/ame]

3. I was thinking about this the other day, except the example I came up with was sunglasses

If you didn't know what sunglasses were (and especially glasses in general) you'd be like "wtf?"

4. we have to remember,

we are not alien to eachother.

ONE LOVE

5. im pretty sure if extra terrestrials were to have the capabilty to travel the vast distances of space fast enough with out dying from old age b4 they get here (assum ing they have been here b4) they probably have the ability to figure out what sun glasses or facebook is xD

6. Haha yeah we are some weird creatures man, it's so weird how we have pets and shit, like we have this need to control things. I'm really baked right now tho hahaha How awesome would it be if we could get some alien strains, and we could exchange our current strains with their crazy ones :smoke:

7. Culture, from the latin 'cultura': TO CULTIVATE

no mystery pets and growing plants is cool, youre onto something...

it why civilization exists!

but alas our children now play Pokemon instead,

we will soon be extinct if we do not accept our true heritage:(

8. Fags play pokemon.

9. hey i used play!....splains alot

just referencing the inherent joy we take in manipulating creatures to fulfill ourselves

the beauty is to do this symbiotically.. unfortunately Human greed has destroyed most small farms though

10. Ha, I did too :p

11. True that man, it's all Pokemon's fault hahaha:p Jokes aside, that really is a good point, I mean it's what we did during pretty much all of our existence. This is definitely worth a good talk after a sesh :smoke:

12. its how we 'went big' aka Civilization as we know it

:hello: