We are seedlings planted by higher beings...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by alicedee07, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Lately I have been having these recurring thoughts and dreams about this. What if we are nothing but a science experiment? If anyone knows the storyline of starcraft, the Xel'naga were the same way with the protoss and the zerg; they nurtured both races and were vigilant of their development in obscurity. What if we humans are the same way right now? What if all these crazy ideas about god are totally bullshit and we are being watched right now by beings beyond this world we are capable of perceiving?

The dreams I have are very vague, but basically I have had three dreams about the end of the world. In all three of them, near the end of the dreams I feel the presence of something else I have never felt before. Usually I feel the presence of a human whenever one is near or I am by one, but this presence I felt was unlike anything I have ever felt in my dreams.

2. Are you a Jedi or a Sith?

3. well...it started as a genetic experiment by the anunaki...

we are starting to break the chains...

4. How was the Anunaki formed?

5. lmao!

6. In my way of thinking I don't see that there's difference between an "alien" and a "god." There's so much in this universe that we can't even guess at. As far as I'm concerned what preconceptions we have about the nature of reality are probably really far off. Even our highest dreams and imaginings fall drastically short we you consider the sheer size of the universe. Yes we know what the speed of light is and how gravity works, but as to what inhabits all of that space and how it might relate to us, who knows?

Until we find out stay green.

7. I'm agreen! :D

8. the same way we were. they were simply consious energy, always have been. they created these bodies not our consiousness.