We are possibly about to enter into another cold war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jdahms, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Be that as it may. When you go to sleep tonight you will be fortunate enough to know in the back of your mind that your country so happens to have a bond formed in blood with mine and my tax dollars will go to ensure that this relationship thickens and solidifies, as a result you will be infinitely safer than the alternative. Stay lucky my friend.

2. It could be armageddon,maya 2012 prediction,or what the time traveler jhon titor said There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.

3. Hey cruizer,and all my Australian friends out there, WELCOME TO THE EMPIRE!

[​IMG]

Hey its almost as if the United States gets its foreign policy from the Galactic Empire in Star Wars. hmm...

4. Australia is just fine without us. They don't go around swatting at hornets nests...

5. Should I be scared or should I go about my life as if nothing is going on. That's ALL I want to know

6. You have reality in a blender. Australia is vulnerable, their policymakers recognize that. We are the hornets nest and they want some of it around their land so nobody goes swatting around there. I'm glad you understand now.

7. What is Australia vulnerable to?

8. LOL, okay Frothy.

9. It's not imminent. They are preparing for post-American global hegemony.

[​IMG]

10. #30 Limecat, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Islamofascism! Duh!

/neocon rant

edit: ^^^ is sarcasm.... ;)

11. My question was serious and I'd love an answer lol :-/

12. No, the biggest threat to our country and the world is located in Washington DC.

13. There have been many serious answers in this thread.