We are possibly about to enter into another cold war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jdahms, Nov 24, 2011.

1. #1 Jdahms, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
  2. Been there done that.

[​IMG]

3. yea i saw this at another site....pretty scary stuff. the world is goin down in flames real soon.

4. I highly doubt russia would do this unless they are sure China will join in immediately on their side, even then good luck

5. I think politicians should be required to smoke a joint before speaking.

6. If we do enter a new Cold War it would just be an excuse for the Military Industrial Complex of both the United States and Russia to get more money. We must have a boogyman so that we have an excuse for our huge military budget. Russia is the same way they have a massive MIC left over from the Soviet Union and it desperately wants more money!

7. if we do, we are gonna kick their ass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI]America - Fuck Yeah! - YouTube[/ame]

haha but no really war is not a solution

8. I fear my government more.

9. I posted these in another thread...seem relevant here:

Russia warns against Israeli air strike on Iran - Telegraph

Russian military chief: War risks have grown - Yahoo! News

More:

Russia stands by Assad as pressure mounts on Syria | Reuters

China-Russia relations and the United States: At a turning point? | Opinions | RIA Novosti

Afghanistan would side with Pakistan in war with US, says Hamid Karzai | World news | guardian.co.uk

Pakistan and China hold joint military exercises, celebrate relationship - The Washington Post

China, Russia Resist Iran Sanctions - WSJ.com

China: Iran's New Best Friend | Fox News

Medvedev: Russia may target missile defense sites - Yahoo! News

Report: Russia warships to enter Syria waters in bid to stem foreign intervention - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Report: U.S. carrier sent to Syrian coast as tensions flare | The Daily Caller

10. That doesn't sound good

11. It always seems to be America poking their noses where they dont belong..

Why is the U.S deploying missile sites in russias backdoor?

....[​IMG]

12. You're actually going to fall for the same fear mongering tactic again?

13. #13 Mogwai, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    We 'Merica motherfucker bring it let's go! Get fucked up son get fucked up!! Mofuckers can't handle it

14. No. But a lot of sheeple will.

15. #15 [0[eagjo, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  16. I hope if there is nuclear war they leave me alone. I'm only in a small city in Australia so I'm not incredibly concerned. Still, people have a lot of nukes and probably more nukes than there are cities so I could be a goner too if it happens, I'm right in the middle of suburbia :eek:

17. There won't be. Relax. The Americans are training your troops to bring them up to par and you are being protected.

18. Isn't this because NATO put a missile site near their border?

19. So we're pushing other nations against us and into the hands of Russia and China, sounds like a great foreign policy we're following ...

20. AlienBlood, if there's anything I've learnt from the other threads I've seen you in, it's that you can't be trusted.