We are not criminals.

Discussion in 'General' started by RedSorcerer, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Just a bit of fooling around with photoshop.
    Let me know what you guys think?
    [​IMG]

2. damn straight bro!!! imma print a shit ton of those and post em all over my town!

3. We should all donate money and try to get a simple TV ad going in a certain area. (I doubt the government would let us do that?)

4. SICK, good shit red. Def feeling it!!!

5. Honestly I think it looks just bad and poorly made. And I don't think we should be associating ourselves with the hippie or rasta movement if we truley want legalization.

I'm not flaming, I'm simply giving my opinion

6. Thanks for all the positive reinforcement guys.
    Hoping to continue with more designs.

7. Thanks for the feedback bro.
    Although it may be poorly made, it is not but a mock-up rough draft.
    I'll soon develop it into a better graphic.
    However, I assure you, that the 1920's prohibition had nothing to do with the "hippie or rasta movement."

8. You used both rasta coloring and a hippie font. Both of those stereotypes hurt the legalization campaign.

9. that's awesome dude!

10. keep it up, but i kind of agree with buzzard a bit

11. Well, here's the long awaited draft two =]

Let me know what you guys think?

[​IMG]

12. Hmm, I wasn't aware that the font seemed hippy. I'll look into that.
    As far as the rasta design, I kinda wanted to match above the ignorances logo.
    I wouldn't dare defile their art =] *crosses fingers behind back*

13. its kinda dumb to say that theres 0 marijuana deaths tho....im sure plenty of people get lung cancer from smoking weed...

im not against it or nything, but whenever i see that, it makes me think negativley so maybe not a good thing to put on the poster..i like the idea tho...definatley need some decriminalization or something goin on here

14. The largest study of its kind has unexpectedly concluded that smoking marijuana, even regularly and heavily, does not lead to lung cancer.
    [​IMG][​IMG] Study Finds No Cancer-Marijuana Connection

15. You can assume that people have gotten lung cancer from smoking pot but the evidence doesn't show that. There has never been one documented case and studies have shown that it can actually help stop tumors from growing and even reduce their size. Those kind of facts need to be put on posters.

You should make a poster of someone rolling a joint or smoking one in their house and then right next to that picture put a picture of someone stealing and then say "Who is the real criminal?"

16. That's a death caused by lung cancer.. Not the actual THC itself.:rolleyes:

17. We are not criminals

Speak for yourself!

18. I hate to be a dick but it's still not very good. As of right now it is way too busy. The left and the right don't go together at all and you stole the right side from NORML.

It's a very poor propaganda poster. Also consider using original material.

19. Maybe so bro, but it's a business card sized ad.
    It's meant to pack quite a bit of information into a small space.
    As far as originality, I'm not taking credit for anything.

I like NORML's campaign posters, so I chose to incorporate them.
    I assure you bro, if I was getting paid for a graphic like this, I'd handle it a little differently.

20. If you are going to do something then do it right. Your poster looks horrible and is plagiarized.