we are growing..... growing higer and higher!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Check out these stats. New Post Statistics per month. That's a lot of posts!!! And all thanks to yourselves!

Attached Files:

2. Glad to be part of it superjoint!

I love this place.

:D

3. :hello::hello::hello:

This is like my second home.

4. Definatly great news, this site does rule man.:smoke:

5. Good to see the city thriving, even in these cold autumn days :smoking:

6. Maybe it's the cold keeping people inside and posting, hmm?

I think we need to form some sort of evil winter scheme! That will get the numbers even higher!

7. Come on now, it's only autumn in the northern hemisphere, we need our southern hemisphere growers checking in, it's about time to get those Aussie/S. American/ S. Afican clones in the sun, isn't it?

I have noticed the number of users going up quickly since joining myself, keep it snowballing,..." We are the world, We are the stoners..."

8. That's awesome, it's a great site with great people :D

Guess you've already done this SJ, the next five years are going to be busy!! :smoke:
    View attachment 85838

9. Wow, we're closing in on 75,000 members, too. Grasscity in most definitely growing.

10. thats crazy dude, i remeber just a couple months ago they reached 50,000 members, this place is growing too fast

11. I'm kicking back at my crib stretching my wake-n-bake to the afternoon. I don't have to work so I'm wrapped up in all this smoke listening to the track "Nude" off of Radiohead's newest release "In Rainbows. I'm glad we have a chill place like GrassCity to hang out at. With such a dramatic increase in the numbers its bound to bring amazing people with it.

Long live GrassCity!

12. this is GRASSCITY!!! ..doesnt work quite as well as sparta.

13. :p

No man, it's way better!

14. I'd personally like top take credit for the whole thing.

You others are basking in my glory! :p

jk

keep it up GC

15. This growth has it's pros and cons.

16. Ill take full responsibility for the growth. lol. im just kidding

I love this place though.

17. Uhhhhh, that's Digit's line.