We are God

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by chonger21, Mar 7, 2018.

1. I posted this video earlier in the spirituality, religion topic but it may be more fitting here as it is a reading from a book using words an enlightened yogi spoke at satsangs decades ago... The fellow doing the reading gives it justice as the actual yogi didn't speak English, but shouted out angrily to those gathered using an interpreter..

Delivered to humanity by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, compiled by Pradeep Apte, read aloud by Philip Evan Cowlishaw. ( 2 hours so take in small doses )

2. God is a level of consciousness that we can achieve...

I know drugs can give this state..

I am curious if Godhood can be attained sober..

I bet it can because of my experiences sober..

3. Actually according to Nisargadatta in the pointers video above and other sources by him, all "states" are still lacking as they change, none are permanent and all denote a "being", Being-ness, another state... What he describes is the Absolute NonChanging Witness to all states and seeming forms... It is not describeable r conceivable by the human mind or consciousness of a being-ness state... They call deep sleep the "sleep sheath" and the physical body the "food body" (lol)... The non-dual yogis in ancient India... Deep sleep is supposed to be as close to the Absolute state as most of us get, a state that is no longer "conscious" of an "I, me, mine" separate being... Even our drama/s are wiped out in that state yet Awareness is there and wakes us up if there is an emergency, like the smoke detector goes off... Or the earth starts shaking.

i know that often when i wake up directly from deep sleep vs awakening from the dream state, i have to piece together (reconstruct) the role and part i play in life as well as what current situation appears to demand attention... It's all mind stuff that the so called "person" needs to feel he / she is indeed a person... After all the ego needs to "be somebody" and feel important, or maybe feel like a worthless piece of shit, as many egos choose that route as well...

But Nisargadatta, crazy or fully Awake says that the Absolute is THAT Oneness / AtOneMent that never changes and is the UNITY (non-dual) quality that permeates / joins all beings and form. It is where the gods and God came from yet they too are "Beings" and the only thing eternal about them is what is Eternal with us, the Absolute No-Thing, Everything state of Empty yet Fullness... It is what we all long for and yogis strive for... Druggies too, even a wino in the gutter has his bliss for an hour or 3... Must say i do love deep sleep, at least the feeling of having been there and that cozy care free state of no concerns...

So i wouldn't mind going there in the body or after it falls as it isn't death but the Source of All in a dormant "before" the big bang so to speak, which was when the gods or God came into play to create all that seemingly is in the time/space thought state...
    Bottom line is that the Before God I was Absolute is higher than the God State... Per N's take... Who needs drugs when you can contemplate that? lol

4. People who are not a God please stand up and leave .:bolt:
    That pretty much should pertain to everyone ..:judgekneel:

5. Catch game and observe everything..

I other words..the material of anything should be understood..including God..

And on our way to that daat(date) we will learn that the observer is the particular thing we've always known?

But what then when your being asks you to confront something that:

1) cannot be observed only felt
    2)Can not be felt like nothing (nothingness)
    3) Being Boundless....INSIDE A BODY!! Or the soul for example..
    4) Cannot exist
    5) Is higher than you and may be for eternity? Like God for example..

Is someones pure awareness really something mightier than the rest(or what your perceptions tells you) of the world.

So with pure awareness of our selves...as observers we can come to master these things?

Master everything?

Is understanding the meaning of everything worth while?

If we do that..maybe we will be empowered to do the right things always..Knowing the places of all things and the scales that weigh everything including karma...The laws of the universe..fully embraced...

Power in the direction? Or power unlimited!?

I think the last question..is how to reach a state of mistakelessness?

6. #87 LilaIamnow, Apr 20, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2020

Yes, we are omnipresent incorporeal "I am" consciousness,
    manifesting our U-ni-verse and U-in-verse/ our story by 2-way thinking in light:
    1) Magnetism (decentrating); and
    2) Di-electricity (concentrating).
    Consequently the 2 makes 3, the 'trinity'.

When we imagine ourselves to be a persona experiencing a body, we feel separate
    from our absolute unbounded "I am" consciousness, knowing state.
    Hence the apt term "divine" is used, because in order to experience 'Lila' the 'divine play',
    we need to think in duality to experience being divided.

PERSONA - WHO YOU ARE BEHIND THE MASK - Alan Watts
    ~6 mins

Consciousness is omnipresent, not subject to time; outside space and time.
    In our unbounded, "I am" state of consciousness, with no body awareness,
    we experience no thing, no pictures, just the silence and
    absolute clarity of self awareness, knowing mind.
    Sat-cit-ananda

When we think in light, we imagine and create a motion picture experience, yielding space (pictures) and the passing of time in phy-sical, phi-cycle reality.

Hence time is subject to the spin (pulsating, spiral motion of 2 way thinking light), produccing the motion-picture experience, and the passing of time by. Our world experience certainly whirls, such as minute, hour hand around a clock face, Earth rotation (day-night), Moon orbit around the Earth (month), Earth orbit around the Sun (year).

The universe feels real, my lucid dreams felt real, but both are simulations in consciousness, in mind.
    Similarly your body is a thought wave body made of magnetic and di-electric light.
    body field — Postimage.org

When your subjective experience of the motion picture ceases, the U-in-verse my-story ends, and will soon fade away like a long forgotten dream (since it no-longer captures our attention).

Do you want to rest? Sat-cit-ananda.

Do you want to experience another U-in-verse, another body, another 'divine play'?
    You decide, for you are the creative omnipresent "I am" consciousness.

7. Two main forces = Implosion and explosion .. implosion is creation, explosion taking apart that creation ... Spin principle ( electron spin)