We are God

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by chonger21, Mar 7, 2018.

1. o.d. u go to heaven

2. i came up w/ sue = god

3. Some great posts. Glad I read those.

We ARE God. Of course we are. What else could we be?
    We must be because God is all there is
    The only question is how well do we know it?
    The 'I am' and what I am not, letting the unreal go
    reveals it until all that's left
    is all there is
    then you know
    now what does that mean?
    Am I God?
    Do I feel like one?
    Almighty? Lol
    No...
    Something gentle
    of the lightest touch
    To know it is humbling
    the heart wide open
    to reveal not dictate
    feel god in the world
    the world feels god

4. It's really true that man created God in his own imagination... i called "The One" Ati for awhile just to save words easier than saying "All There Is".. lol

It is a presence permeating all matter and nothing (no-thing) matters without it... these terrestrial exploratory communication devices the ego identifies with as i, me, mine give out and go back to the dust of the earth when the Spirit decides it's no longer needed for this round of work.. Amazes me some actually believe that "i think, therefore i am", rather than I AM therefore i think..

• Like Like x 1
  5. #47 svedka, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    If anyone happens into this topic who is ready to give up the wheel of samsara and begin to listen less to the false self (ego) identifying with i, me, mine, body, mind (all fleeting temporary stuff therefore unreal shadows, mere passing cloud formations) this video may be of some interest.

The first 21 min. or so he explains what he does and what 99.9% of us are doing then leads an easy effortless guided meditation so you can get reacquainted with the "Higher Self" which is who we actually are.. pure awareness, without beginning or end.. the Witness if you will or if you won't... lol

I've checked him out and he passes the fake test imo... now 37 yrs old and has been posting videos and saying the same thing since 2007.. all free, maybe 200 by now or more, pages and pages on his channel.. Speaking of channel, he doesn't channel a spirit from a dead person but let's go the ego and speaks from his higher self which we all have but are too distracted by the 10,000 things of Maya to Realize...

6. #48 Lemonfox69, Apr 9, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    Wow he still makes videos. I watched a few over the years. He speaks from the heart center which is coherent intelligence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. So what are the qualifications?

8. For what?

9. Being or becoming a God

10. All of the higher teachings or at least those that make the most sense to me is there is no "becoming".

"Being" (the spiritual definition) is the "Absolute" or "God State" (accomplish everything while doing nothing). The mind can't comprehend this but those who have meditated enough have experienced the state of being "Aware of the Awareness"... It's called "Witnessing".. The "Witness" is our eternal Higher Self the True / Real Self... not the temporary changing form (physical body) or mind thoughts based formed from the past and concepts developed over eons that continue to change with experiences..

The reason it appears we "seek" or are driven to learn more and do more is not "Realizing" that what we seek we already ARE... No wonder very few find it and those who do Realize it after giving up the search as they learn to just Be... Then at some point they are aware they are Witnessing that which the Truly are and the state of At-One-Ment with the glue of the universes (God Stuff if you will or if you won't).. the same invisible infinite changeless formless nothing (No-Thing-ness) that Is before creation and will Be after all form is sucked back into the formless state of Absolute (God if you will)...

All seeming separation is illusion outside of perception of the temporary forms... Form isn't "real" due to it's temporary nature.. Which form was real? "me" as a fetus? A baby? A teenager? A 30 yr old? A 70 yr old?
    The body is not "me" nor am I the body.. I AM the Witness to all form.. Pure Awareness, Non-changing Being...

Yep, it's that simple but the mind can't get around it until one has allowed the egoic mind to be dipped repeatedly into the state of "restful alertness" letting go of thoughts and desires.. This happens without effort, easily and naturally as the mind is charmed inwardly to the Center of Being.. at That point the mind dissolves so to speak as thoughts cease, often breathing stops or gets so refined and faint that it appears to stop... But again, there are no "qualifications" as many schools of thought teach... Religion by design is to keep us trapped in the lower energy centers by fear and a make believe world... It is escapism not consciousness expansion...

11. Sorry getting out of this thread before all the disagreeing starts .

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. "We are God, because only we can create the idea of such an existence, within our Holy brains..."
    -Yellow, electronic music group.

13. The average Joe/Jane trapped in the "human condition" doesn't want to take responsibility for his or her creations... On that basis they create God in their own image or that of some lying TV preaching multimillionaire con artist... Even an authoritarian populist president or top banana of a country, rock star, sports figure, etc... They gotta have a god out there beyond who they think they are or have the potential of becoming... A torturous way to live but masochism comes with the territory of guilt it appears...

Guilt by the way is useless except to the ego and once realized that we are Realized the ego surrenders in peace on bent knees with bowed head in complete humility... (so i've been told lol )

14. This guy has been on Youtube longer than most "spiritual types" even though he isn't that old.. he must have close to 1900 videos up since 2007 all distinctly different but with the same unwavering message... None of the Non-Duality teachings interested me as they were either boring as hell or torturous to practice... Also none considered a continuity of soul or some type of individual personality or distinctly different energy other than The One... In other words when you die you die and it's Nothing-Ness... i however fancy the notion of reincarnation albeit mandatory until we awaken to the Self, then returning to form (as we know it, where we know it) is optional a matter of choice.

This is one of his more recent channelings of his own "Higher Self" which we all have and are once we Realize that the "story of me" is just that, not who we are.. Until we Realize it the i, me, mine is only relative to our programing and concepts we are like mice in a maze, trapped in our own illusory world..
    This guy is so genuine i doubt he ever edits his videos other than making sure they have a beginning and an end... Apparently resides in Sedona AZ where good guru types "should" live given all the good energy from the copper in the ground or whatever... Anyway on this particular video he clears his throat in a manner that most would edit out then later on a car engine starts up loudly as if it is outside his open window... He may live in a trailer in the desert for all i know or a tiny house or a van but he doesn't charge for what he gives freely.... All i know is it brings together everything i've found in decades of study and practice and is easier as well as more effective... IF you are actually ready and have experienced the formless Being state he describes..

15. Will the first person that has moved mountain's with their God like powers please chime in !
    That is exactly what I thought , not one of us.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. God-like powers? LOL
    pray-tell, what would that entail in your finite, biased interpretation of what god is?
    Even the thought of God's rule, god's truth, is a paradoxical oxymoron.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Obviously pantheism (God is the universe itself) will be popular on an enthusiast site for mind altering drugs.

This educated science oriented agnostic person thinks the notion of philosopher usual god attributes of omniscience (infinite knowledge), omnipotence (unlimited power), omnipresence (present everywhere), omnibenevolence (perfect goodness), are illogical nonsense as has been debunked in the technological era. That noted, I do expect within our vast universe through eternal time, there are incredibly old advanced intelligent entities with actual physical bodies likely more machine than organic that though powerful, have real limitations but from our perspectives do things that seem to us like miracles but are neither that or magic but rather based on advanced science. There is much in the Bible for instance that with less rigid interpretation has been explained as such. Try me.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Atheism was my reality from a very early age, but I needed to know why.
    I could not quench my thirst for that knowledge....I tried way too hard (it was, in fact, very painful)
    Agnosticism was for the decades spent in deep self discovery only to learn that my child heart was true...
    Atheism is my normal satisfied self.