We are God

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by chonger21, Mar 7, 2018.

1. I believe when you start to believe in something it starts to exist not necessarily in your time period but possibly somewhere in other dimension.

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. All things with a beginning have an end thus they are not real but temporary states or situations. This includes the I AM or the i am, the latter being the one we identify with in ignorance... so say the sages of non-duality and atonement AtOneMent...

i just started practicing this 3 days ago, simple and easy to create the shift in consciousness... basically go back to the first awareness of "i am" which may have been in the womb, then ask what or who you were before that...

Before i thought the magic mantra was "I AM THAT I AM" or observing the maya, illusion, dream state whatever one chooses to call it and realizing "that i am not" until you are left with the pure I AM... that is powerful to remain detached from shifting sands of life but not the ultimate freedom in the Absolute...

We are in that Absolute state in Deep Sleep, not dreams but the black out state and why when we wake up there is such a cozy feeling of freshness and clarity... then we have to remember the drama we are in, what day it is, a work day or not, etc... One can go to that Absolute state it appears based on a walk i took yesterday remaining in the world but detached while watching others lined up at an AMC theater say to see something like the Avengers... why they need such drama i don't know when so called "real life" is the great movie that needs attending... lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. This isn't common knowledge yet? :D

4. "We are God"

Yes, and God is us!

5. I stopped reading when you said we are the stars. We do not have the same biochemical makeup as stars.

• Like Like x 1
  6. There is no God. There is ALL THAT IS. As above so below and so were are One. Since we mostly i.e., the overwhelming preponderance of humanity throughout history and now in 2018, believe of ourselves as separate individuals and certainly separate and unique from all emanations from the SOURCE there is little room in our consciousness to realize our true nature and potential. Still, we all hear our little voices (some littler and fainter than others) telling us to look beyond. And so, some day we will.

Meanwhile, may this - your brother - suggest that you gaze into the Hubble Deep Field and again, the Deeper Field of Hubble (it's a start) and meditate on the frailty of our human centric world view and the concept of a human centric god. Imagine a new paradigm...

There is no religion higher than Truth.

cat

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah - I don’t even know what that means -

Not even vaguely.

J

8. I think you meant Dr. Who...

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Think of it this way. You are a wave, the whole of humanity is the sea.

10. #31 Catintheshop, Dec 12, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    Sorry jerry111165 - my fellow Mainah - I wasn't intending to be so dense or enigmatic. The concept of GOD has always been made complex and imponderable - it IS by nature - but then, made more so by so called spiritual leaders who throughout history have been trying to herd us all on to their path.

How can anyone guide you on a path that they themselves have yet to walk?

I have no intention of herding or corralling anyone to see it my way. I can barely (if ever) walk the path myself except like a drunken bar hopper lurching from side to side and often landing in the ditch. o_O I make my mess, stir myself up, try to start all over again. With that as my preamble - let me try again -

As I know it ... as regards to humanity and GOD - The essence of GOD is within all of us. We are ALL first and foremost - spiritual beings. No so much waves in the sea of humanity but rather, each of us, a drop of water in an infinite ocean - all equal - all wet - all of one and the same essence. By ALL I very much mean - ALL - whether angel or king, pauper, or cabinetmaker, of any race, creed, color, sexual inclination, god, genie or demon - we ALL have the same potential within us to realize or godness - our oneness with ALL THAT IS. There is NO GOD as we have been taught. To often the "teaching" - has been an attempt by the ambitious and self important to organize and control the masses, but to be fair, also by those who have sincerely wanted to share and guide their fellows along their "inspired" path .

Again, "GOD" is within all of us. We are each the creators of our own lives. This is a scary thought to "leaders" and admittedly a scary thought to most of us who can hardly imagine another way. The change will come - perhaps over the passing of eons - when humanity will pull away from materialism and worship of body and false ambitions and realize our spiritual essence. The drops of water will become one with the infinite ocean again. We have all emanated from the same ONE SORCE of ALL THAT IS and to the SOURCE we shall all return.

This barely touches the nature of things - likely didn't clear up anything I wrote in my first post above. :confused:
    Sorry - but don't worry, the path is long and winding but with plenty of motion sensor lights along the way - we just need to keep walking.

cat

• Like Like x 2
  11. Where did you learn this, ie: who taught you?

J

12. A fair and essential question to this old heretic. Will need some time to formulate a simple answer.
    I'll get back to you. :bolt:

cat

• Like Like x 1
  13. #34 Catintheshop, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    Realize now that there is no merit to discussing who taught me, so I might not satisfactorily answer the question. No matter, we will all learn in our own way and time.

Still, at the least I can say in short, that I have never had a teacher or a priest, a master or a guide, walk along with me. I have had 2 or 3 moments in my life when words were spoken by friends or strangers that stunned me to full attention. These were my “but of course” moments. The voice of my soul, my constant companion, finally getting through the noises in my head. PLUS - for the past 20 + years I have been reading and reading about the religions - their histories and their beliefs - and considering the ideas of saints and thinkers (not all -great) and contemplating and pondering and walking in silence, while otherwise, living a full blown 21st century life. You must make time.

~ One can’t begin to understand the spirit unless one begins to spend time in the spiritual. ~

Who taught me makes no difference. We start by wanting to teach ourselves. We recognize that we are spiritual beings - before we are physical beings and try to live in the world at the level of the soul. The truth is there.

~ How can anyone guide you on a path that they themselves have yet to walk? ~

~ You start on the
    path with your mind - then you step off - then you continue with your heart. ~

Marcher en paix

cat

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. All we are in the end is a memory to ppl close to us that we may have reached in one way or another, tax payers, and a soc sec #. Have fun while ur here and try to make a positive difference in someone’s life.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. ^ Just as we were the last time we were here and will be for the next times as well - x 800 +/- in the average passing of one soul through the process - as I understand it ...

cat

17. Funny I have a really similar view.

When I was little I used to always believe God was just an idea that you based on your own interpretation.

I'm still pretty agnostic but, I would like to explore all realms of possibility.

Thank you for this post you worded it really well.

However my question upon you is does that mean anyone can be truly dead?

Imo I mean yes physically they can, however people don't just forget about the dead. Their presence was still remembered and their matter is still in the universe somewhere. Making them spiritually alive. Just like us.

Also I'd like to think there's more than one universe and even parallel universes.

However the amazing part is we haven't even explored even 1% of it. Hell we haven't even discovered all of the damn ocean.

Humanity hasn't been around near long to discover it all. And worst part is it will also end eventually maybe even before we find out the true answers.

Its wild dude.

• Like Like x 2
  18. your time here on this planet ( round crystal ball) in a physical body is encoded in the stars. your very essence will be stardust and all the intentions set forth from your driving desire will imprint on the face of time / space. the computer in the earth ( crystals) stores all this information as the Akashic records, located under the Sphinx BTW

19. 6714EE39-5EDB-4FAD-B814-A7A7350D5E26.jpeg

Edit: you’ll need this as well.

EA469B66-A735-4346-B519-20BA1E699B7C.jpeg

J

• Funny Funny x 2