We are all slaves

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by antoniown, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Does anyone not see this? We are a slave race... Humans were created by aliens to build pyramids and shit. We are still slaves to the government who is run by the illuminati.... We get paid but rly the government is making money off us from taxes. Nothing has changed

2. Come on! Aliens? The Illuminati? Thats all bullshit.

The truth is humans were created by an omnipotent being for his grade 7 science fare and all the worlds governments are actually secretly controlled by a super race of mole people in a fiendish plot to get rid of Wednesdays. I'm mean how are you not seeing this?

3. you say potatoe..I say potato

4. Go back to your underground schoolbus/ bomb shelter

5. It's aliens!

6. hmmmm...pyramids and shit......how did this serve aliens? I thought thats where the kings kept their gold...I know ,the gold isnt there!

Therefore..........................aliens!

No the govt are just assholes milking the citizens dry to retain their power....that is all.

7. I say tomato, OP says super secret illuminati mind altering slave drug.

8. Aliens definitely exist but I doubt it was anything to do with human enslavement.

9. We are slaves, but not solely to build pyramids. We're slaves to mine this planet of its resources; the pyramids were built to channel energy.

10. We're slaves to ourselves. You know why? Becuase we do the things we want to do. The only way to not be slaves to ourselves is to NOT do the things that we want to do, after all we only do the things we want to do because we command ourselves to do them!

11. You mean the human race acts based upon the reward system in our brains and the limitations in our environment.

There is no us, we, you, I... only a state of being, or is.

12. Exactly dude, all the aliens care about are dollars bills with Washington's face in it (they hail Washington as the liberator of the reptilian race).

Wait...what?!

I never get it, isn't easier to believe the facts (i.e. governments are a necessary evil) than some weird conspiracy theory?

13. this is a dog eat dog world dude. look outside. i just saw a cat mangle a mouse, and roll it around and throw it in the air while it was still alive. Then the cat left it without eating it. What do you see when you look outside?

This has always been the case. Only the fittest survive. Some can be the best at eating other. some can be the best at scavanging others garbage. But in the end, it is a competition for survival.

This is no different for humans now. We compete for jobs, we compete for food, we compete for women. We even kill eachother for these things sometimes. We collect other peoples trash.

We think we are special, but what do we do that other animals dont? Ants know both agriculture and animal domestication. As so many other speceis. Ants also built. as do beavers, wasps, and again, many other animals. Even emotions are present in the animal kingdom. Animals also teach eacthother, and learn from their enviroment. Animals even have primitive language.

If you think about it, the only trait unique to humans, is external long term memory (the ability to write things down, and pass on knowlege).

This is a harsh universe of little usable land and materials. Humans are, and always will be, nothing more than smart beasts.

14. We need to realize and change our universe if you keep the same mindset ain't shit gonna change

15. We are slaves to ourselves...

16. We are not slaves, not strictly speaking anyway. We are exploited. We are exploited and we are partitioned. We are exploited and we are partitioned because we, as partitioned groups, are exploitable.

17. fuck that we are not slaves, it's a mentality.

I have the gift of free will from my creator, the greatest gift of all:love:

I am FREE and have true LIBERTY because they will never have my soul, they could cage me for the rest of my life but, I will continue on as a FREEMAN fuck them and their policies and ways, they have no affect on me because, I do not follow them.

I follow the creators laws of life, and know I am free with INALIENABLE RIGHTS

Lienable | Define Lienable at Dictionary.com

18. Prison is all in the mind.

:)

19. Agreed. What I was trying to say is that it's your own damn fault if you're a "slave."

20. As the late, great, visionary, George Carlin said, "We were put here to create plastic"