We all should

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.Burnsalot, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Put our socks on inside out. The softer side is always the outside think about it.

2. Its true dude..... only for a very short time is the inside as soft as the out.... my socks get like a month before the inside out procedure goes into play

3. Are you sure you dont already have your socks inside out? All my socks are defiantly softer on the inside

4. Yes, they are defiant!!!!!!

5. You better get those socks in line and show them whos boss!

6. Haha I thought I was putting this on Highdeas. I guess my wake n bake was successful lol:smoke:

7. That's what I was thinking :smoke:
    Well, Definitely, not defiantly, but you know what I mean
    :cool:

8. very other day is insideout sock day. makes its so u dont have to wash ur socks as often:eek:

9. Get more use out of your socks and more comfy? Brilliant! And for the record there's nothing like putting on a fresh new pair of socks.

10. Fresh socks are SO GOOD.

11. One of the best feelings ever! haha, I have 2 pairs of unworn socks and unworn plain white t's that I''m saving for the next time I need to look/feel fresh haha

12. I would but im currently wearing some badass comfy slippers.

If I was ever rich, I would only wear new socks, Id buy a new pack every week. Id just give my old pair that I've worn once to the homeless or something

13. We should all go barefoot.

14. I just bought a new pack of socks.

The striped tube socks, to boot.

I'm such a punk. :cool:

15. A fresh pair of socks is like taking a girls v-card. Doesn't get any better.

16. I love that fresh-sock-feel when you buy them from the store. Mmmm fluffy. :D

17. :hello:

18. Fuck socks, wrap your feet with racoon pelts.