We all piss off everyone we meet at least once in our lives

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by tittybullshitty, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Crap! I keep getting so ripped that keep forgetting my password. Hi, Everybody! Nice to meet you. Tonight, while smoking marijuana of course, I had an epiphany. We piss off every person we ever meet and every person we meet pisses us off at least once. Think about it. A child's parents say things like "No!" or "Go to your room!" As a child, I'd be pretty pissed off about stuff like that. At the same time, I do things that piss my parent off such as breaking something and not telling them then they find out, or for being rude to them. A sibling steals your favorite toy and it pisses you off. You take it back and it pisses them off. When the kid goes to school, he pisses off every one he meets. Friends, random people he don't like such as teachers, annoying staff, and bullies. When the he gets a girlfriend, he'll do something that pisses her off (literally) jk figuratively and she will piss him off too. They will do that to each other as husband and wife for as long as they both shall live i do you may kiss the bride AMEN! His co-workers and boss will piss him off and he will piss them off. His own children will disobey him and piss him off. And the cycle continues. I gurentee that if you think long and hard O====3, about a person, you can remember a time where you pissed them off and a time when they piss you off.Try it! I pissed off everybody I know and they pissed me off! Let me know if it works!

2. Ahah, I see....I still don't get your point.  :smoke:

3. Yes..."Fly with the wind, wherever it may take you..."