Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WDF just happened?!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by young soulja426, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I swear I just looked at my dog and it started talking to me. It said "Damn! That second hand got me fucked up!" This sour D got me loaded!! Giraffes are coming out of my palms!

2. have fun ;].

3. Damn i should have listened to those antiweed commercials with the talking dog. If i knew that shit was true id be having fun right now too!:smoke:

4. Lol my dog's so high right now. He just ran into this pole in my basement and started growling at it! Lol this is 1 of my best highs!

5. Pics or it didnt happen. :cool:

6. you trippin on more than weed lmao

7. My dog gives me guilty looks when I'm smoking.

8. i want some of whatever your smokin...

9. Lol i wish i had a stoner dog. We'd chill and munch on some pasta and homemade meat sauce

10. And this cat says nom nom nom

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl5Pfc5TyO0]YouTube - Cat says NOM NOM NOM while eating sour cream[/ame]

11. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA THAT IS THE FUNNIEST FUCKING SHIT DUDE! My dog did shit like that only it sounded more like MOREEEE, MOOOOOOOOOREEEEEE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE everytime he fucking ate