Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wazup, the *small* webpage

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zylark, Aug 5, 2003.

1. i was bored today so i made a small page named WAZUP

or: When Are Zylark Usually Productive

it'll be developed a bit further, but sofar already i got two tunes on it! yay.

www.subtoneproject.com/wazup

just for the fun of it naturally :)

2. dude uv got way 2 much time on ya hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just fuckin haha

3. hehe, yeah, summerholliday blues. and it was raining outside, and i had beers in the fridge. but it was only the webpage and the speccysong i made today. the other tune is like a year old, but recently tweaked and updated.

for some reason it is more fun making loadsa' small things than a few biggies. maybe it's my attention span :D

4. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! god damn i hate having no fucking sound, i want it so bad and dont know how to get it AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..::takes breath::.. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh..::falls over on floor:..

5. weeeeell, you'll need

- a soundcard, any will do.
    - an amplifier / speaker setup *or* a pair of headphones
    - music

chances are you already got a soundcard, either in a slot or built onto the motherboard. just look behind your computer, and you will find 2 to 5 mini-jack outlets (like on a walkman). put the earphones / amplifier plug into the one marked with earphones. need any more help, just pm me. i'm a technician you know :D

also i've made a small update to my little webpage. the speccy tune is now also available as .mmf format for use with newer cellphones. there are two versions, one 16 seconds 64kb and one 8 seconds 32kb. hmm, for some odd reason my siemens s55 phone won't play the 64kb version. file too big it says.

edit: also addet a small guestbook. me, too much time on my hands, never :p