Wazup Stoners

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KaptinKush420, May 8, 2013.

1. WHat's upss this is P-lat aka yo boy Preston Comin to you like from my fucked up brain right now. man im high as a mutha fucka! Im 84 - 100. My age.... That was a joke btw. (Not) actually it was because i dont wanna get banned lol :D anyways man i smoked some of my dealers weed that he has been growing and ive smoked other weeds and shit man.. this comes close to as good as ive ever had... i can't tel you how he does it but he is entering some kinda contest in cali... something about a triangle or some shit.. anyways he calls it "Rainbow Road Kush" Because the first time he took a hit of that shit he thought he was playing rainbow road on mario kart haha. That's atleast the story he told me man haa. BUt yeah he is entering it next year. and i get that shit for free since he is my brother. he's only 26 and has the best weed ever *****! hahn= :wave::D:D:hello::hello::hello::hello: But yeah I'm in highschool and when i say hgh school man im high at school EERRRDAYYY haha. and yes im over 18 (not) maybe (not really) actually I am..(not) lol anyways i am... but man im high as shit i dunno what im saying haha. REply please i need people to chat with *****s:D:D:D:D:p:p:smoke::smoke::D:hippie::metal::cry::gc_rocks::bongin:

2. whats up kaptinkush lol rainbow road was my favorite in mario kart 64 but also the toughest race for me other then fuckin bowsers castle

man I hate that race >_____<

3. Yeah man DOnkey kong is my favorite cuz he is beast man.. haha but whats your favorite char? And dude rainbow road was awesome on 64... that shit killed! I still have my n64 tho haha its in my closet :hello::D:D:D

4. i fucked shit up with toad.

5. Welcome to the forums young blade

6. Mario Kart 64 is the shit my buddy has an N64 emulator on his tablet we play that shit all the fucking time...Peach is my bitch