waytoomany.com GONE!?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shamrock0820, Apr 1, 2006.

1. I just was about to look at some videos and the site is gone, they said weed and alcohol just wasn't fun anymore and they're changing allot of things around there. whats this about anybody else realize this?

2. that totally blows, ::drops a tear:: i thought one day i would be able to rep GC on waytoomany

3. ^^same man I was in the middle of making a sick kill hit video. fuckin gay shit

4. haha it's april fools dude

5. april fools..

lmao

edit: beat me to it ^^

6. haha i totally didnt remember april fools. nice ones

7. bbahaha, why isn't it up and running then?

8. i was on it earlyer like an hour or two ago and i tried to click on one of the things and it said forbidden and every time i clicked another thing it said forbidden

9. Whattttttt noFUcking way

10. pretty damn sure it will end up being an april fools thing like some other people mentioned

11. It'd better be a joke....

12. Yeah, you guys are right, it's April Fools day. It's too blatant for them to be serious haha.

-AFD

13. lol april fools at 2-3am? lol good 1 guys hahaha

14. It has to be a april fools joke. That popped in my mind when i read the first post in this thread.

15. this made me disapointed
    than i went to there myspace and they were like commenting this better be a april fools joke
    i gues it is cause i thought they were dediicating there life to WAYTOOMANY INTOXICANTS lol

16. Looks like they may have lost hosting. Nameservers are Godaddy park domain.

Domain Name: WAYTOOMANY.COM
    Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
    Name Server: PARK25.SECURESERVER.NET
    Name Server: PARK26.SECURESERVER.NET
    Updated Date: 13-apr-2006
    Creation Date: 26-dec-2003
    Expiration Date: 26-dec-2006

17. WAYTOOMANY.COM
    Basically the server that was hosting waytoomany.com physically broke. The hosting company we were using couldnt fix the problem and wouldnt refund the money. So long story short, after 36 hours of nothing being done and little to no response to my repeated emails, i said "FUCK YOU" and then they disconnected the server and took all our money. Bunch of theiving little bitches. Anyways we should be back in the next few days when we get set up with a hopefully better company.

Take this time to smoke a nice big blunt and chug some beers.

We'll be back soon!

18. yea, i hope they get things going quickly again, cause i submitted 2 videos to them, and im hoping to win their april contest.

19. Yeah I went to watch some vids today and to my dissapointment it was down. :(

20. HJoly shit. Im sorry but im very very high right now. Four hits from a waterfall bong, and I still have about 1/8 left to smoke.:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Anywho, sorry for the sidetrack, I threatened waytoomany.com with blackmail a few weeks ago. Heres the email:

I know your dirty little secret about the grande meal. At first I said wow, THAT guy is going to eat all that? Then I figured it out. I know.

You only ate several full tacos. The rest of them were cleverly concealed in the palm of the hand, then discarded when the wrapper was moved aside.

You seem to have a large fanbase, so listen up. If you want to keep them, I have several demands.

I want $15 wired to a remote paypal address with this return email. I would also like a grande meal of my own dropped off in a large brown bagat a neutral area... Let's say the farthest bench from the BACK entrance at the Quincy Center MBTA station. No funny business. One man pulls up, one man drops off, one man leaves.

I hope you learn from this.

-Alpha

PS: I'm on a proxy, so dont even think you can whois me.

By the way, I hope you know I'm joking.

(End Email)

Now press ctrl+a

Heh.