Ways to toke without the smoke and smell!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by teg21, Jun 23, 2002.

1. only pack one hit into the bowl at a time, otherwise the weed will continue to burn and release smoke into your house after you take a hit

2. [​IMG]

*Potsic summons Regenerating Thread*

"Put a +1/+1 counter on Regenerating Thread for each time it was bumped from the graveyard."

3. Ahahaha

This thread refuses to die.

*Waits for next post in 2011*

4. tell your friend hes an idiot

5. fuck sploofs for me anyways. I have double windows and put a fan in one on the top and a smaller fan on the bottom in the other. I also have a fan at my doors (hard to explain but upstairs alone with no doors just 2 closets that i leave open to make a door). farthest the smell goes is right by the windows. Be creative in your situation. A great man once said " If there were a god or gods that made this planet and all the living species that are within, there would be one miracle plant. This plant would be hemp." That man was Stonedbybong, or me.

6. #46 Blackmetalsmoke, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How do you fit three toilets in a toilet paper roll? Jk I know u mean toilet paper

7. I don't think I've ever seen a thread this old get bumped.

8. Guys i think he resolved his issue already.
    But for other that got here by searchin the questions heres what i do.
    I get out my bong an i fill with 1 hit worrth of weed. I light it up and milk it till its all burned up. Once its burned up i pull the ash through the bowl into the water by inhaling really fast and strong(its just called pulling through). Then i clear all the smoke from the bong so theres nothing left and i exhale into my gasmask filter that i unscrewed from my gas mask. No smoke whatsoever.

9. 2012, checking in. I'm smoking under my blanket, hotboxing it with an apple as we speak.

Preventing smoke is important. Take little hits and blow them higher than your head and away from you.

best place to smoke if you are in a place where your house is warmer than the outside is the garage. Sit in your garage with the garage door closed and the door from the house closed. Smoke in a corner being very quiet and blowing it into the corner. Be quick and only smoke as much as you need to. Spray 3 sprays of cologne in the air and leave the garage. 5 mins later open the garage door 2 feet. The warm air in the garage will leave the garage and take the weed smell with it. Come back after 20 mins and close the garage door. Then prop open the door into your house and the the cologne smelling garage will go all through your house.

Use a sploof and apple pipe for extra protection.

Works best when you are home alone or everyone will be upstairs for atleast 1 hour.

Open your front door for a little while at the end just to be sure.

10. Get a magic flight lunch box, or just go outside dude. I strongly recommend going outside. I mean, it's your parents' house. If they're not cool with it have some respect.

11. Bumpin an old on here. ha yea, if you cant go outside to smoke, then just load tiny one hit bowls, and smoke the whole thing all the way through, so theres no smoke left over, and then either blow through a toiletpaper roll with dryer sheets, or out a window, little frebreeze n eyes drops, and nothing ever happened! works so well iv smoked in school multipul times( 5A public school, scary shit) we just would go to the bathroom with 2 tiny bowlss, n an apple pipe, hit it all the way through, get on the toilet, blow it into the ceiling, toss the apple up there when we finished, and go to lunch! happy secret toking you parent dwellse

12. Right what you do is get a pipe and some kind of tube, poke the tube out the window and take 1 hit from the pipe immediatly cover the top to not let any smoke out, blow the smoke through the tube out the window.

Simple.

13. vapor genie.

14. doob tube. Works erry time.