Ways to toke without the smoke and smell!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by teg21, Jun 23, 2002.

1. vaporisers arent very efficient though..

2. thanks teg...i wont then..

vaporizers are indeed more effective than smoking...instead of destroying a large percentage of the thc from the excessive heat of flame, the vaporizer only heats the bud to the boiling point of the thc...so you only get the vaporised thc and no smoke..its a much better smoke

3. I didn't see anything stating the vaporizers were tested to be worse off...considering you use about 1/3 the amount of marijuana you would use in a bong, it would still be better to stick with the vaporiser...all the article seeme dto say wa sthat vaporizors along with almost every smoking implement have room for improvement...

4. the situation was complicated by the fact that the cannabinoids produced by the electric hotplate vaporizer were unusually high in CBN, leaving 30% less THC as a percentage of the total cannabinoids than with the other smoking devices. Since CBN is not psychoactive like THC, recreational users might be expected to consume more smoke to make up for the deficit. (The situation may be different for medical users, who could experience other, medicinal benefits from CBN). For this reason, it seemed advisable to recompute the performance efficiencies of the vaporizers in terms of THC, rather than all cannabinoids. When this was done, the electric hotplate vaporizer turned out to have a lower THC/tar ratio than the unfiltered joint, while the hot air gun was still marginally higher.

5. alright man...im very quite messed up at th moment but form what i can read it sounds true..i shall investigate this more tomorrow when ive goten some sleep

6. OK........YO!! ALL OF YOU VAPO KNOWIN ABOUT PEOPLE!!

ONE OF...one of my friends, he insists the the NORML site says something about THC not being tested for, and something about the metabolites or some shit.....SO...he wants to know if you ate or used a vapo, to get high, would it show up on the test?

7. yars it still would

8. since i still live at home and i dont feel like getting the shit beat out of me, i just put a fan right in a window so it blows outside, lock my door and put the fan on like medium. i just light the bowl take a hit and put the bowl near the fan so the smoke goes outside. then i just blow it outside. i think it wastes weed but no biggie but not much since im smoking alone.

9. just smoke outside?

10. lol i agree.........and that 10 dollar one somebody bought and the glass was so fragile he accidentally broke it in his hand........never smoked from a vap but it sounds good.........

11. smoking outside is always an option. i just know i get scared shitless when im alone in the dark outside.

12. I used to smoke in my bathroom but eventually got caught. The smell lingered in my bathroom too long and listen to all the precautionary I went through. I have a two door bathroom. I turned on the shower really hot, shut both doors, put towels under each crack of door, blew smoke and held pipe right next to open window so all smoke would go out, Blew all my smoke out window, used a towel to ventilate the room, sprayed a bunch of axe, and STILL got caught. Not even worth the risk man, stick to the outsides.

13. Alright here is the thing... If you want to get a quality vaporizer that is easy to use and maintain for a wicked good price get the Dominizer from Toronto Hemp company. It is simlar to the ubie but it works better cuz it is designed for bud. You hold the end like 2 cm above a candle or lighter and suck in the hot air through your bud. Works so well I reccomend it to anyone. Go check it out at http://www.torontohemp.com/products/vapmizer.htm You can get the glass one for 20 or the steel for 50 but it is actually less cuz it is in Canadian currency.

14. Seriously though has anyone ever used a Dominizer? I'm curious cuz I just ordered one and I'm wondering how good it works. I just hope it gets you really high and not waste as much bud as smoking.

15. eat it

3 times as much

twice as long last

16. *********************
    use vaporizer

vaporization, or volatilization is a process which releases the essential, active elements of a substance without burning it and destroy the harmful meterial . vaporizationis is a cutting-edge convection technology which releases just enough heat and air to discharge these vital elements but not enough heat and air to actually combust the material.

thanks daniel

17. Vaporizers r not meant for smoking only, it can be used for medicinal purpose.Vaporizer which releases the essential, active elements of a substance without burning it.When operated correctly it gives the effective results.

I had used no. of vaporizers but I think that vapir vaporizer really works.
    U can know more about vapir at http://www.vapir.com.

18. i did the same thing when i was in college. i had some bitch-ass neighbors too.

i made this apparatus with a computer fan, a car battery(don't ask), paper towel roll, duct tape and dryer sheets. hooked the fan up to the battery, then taped the fan to the towel roll(you know, in a funnel shape), then stuffed the roll with dryer sheets. it worked wonders and we never actually had to pick it up. just let it run. i had this idea to suspend it from the ceiling, but i never got around to doing it. i had some other cool ideas with it to but they always came when i was stoned, so i never bothered.:smoking:

19. smokewithoutsmell.com this is what you need!:smoke: