Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways to sober up?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by topdog82, Jul 16, 2010.

1. I just took an edible. I'm gonna go hangout with this girl soon. I think she wants me

and I don't wanna be stoned
    It's too hard being high and flirting
    I'm trying to sober out

I was thinking eating would work

drinking water? pee it out?

2. try getting adrenalin going i find that if you get a scare or the like you soon straighten up!

3. I agree with the last reply...you need to work it off some how....try some exersice.

However, my honest advise would be to roll with it....give her an edible....if she's not down who needs her? (unless she's smoking hot....then you need to sober up)

4. she's down with blazing
    I've blazed with her

but i made myself a promise that i'd keep weed and women in two completely different departments. I never smoke at parties because it makes me harder to flirt/put moves/function sexually

imma try running

5. Damn what were you thinking. :/

6. Shower..Cold shower.

7. GET HIGHER, if you go high, you will get laid GUARANTEEED!