Ways to sober up fast

Discussion in 'General' started by quinnzi420, Feb 22, 2007.

1. anything with caffeine in it...

2. Drinking water. You can feel your body slowly getting back to normal. To get your concisness back on hand try reading some stuff that helps out alot. Eating can help too for some people.

3. yeah man i learned to drive while i was high so it's no problem for me. But the best thing would be a cool shower...might be a pain but if you really need to go somewhere thats what you need to do

4. i only read the first couple posts but here's what i recommend:

eye drops
    deo or cologne
    gum or mint or other breath freshener
    COFFEE

the combination of these things makes me look and smell sober, so like someone said, because u can pass as sober its easy to "act" sober, that is, nobody even suspects that you're high so u can relax and get away with most things.

heh i guess ur question was more about being able to drive stoned.. in that case, knock down a coffee and that'll perk u up. showers are also good.

but in the end, the best way to be able to function high is by GETTING HIGH MORE and just doing ordinary sober shit when ur stoned. after a while, u begin to find that u can do almost anything high as u can sober.

5. Honestly, Sometimes schwag will help me come down. Like today, we smoked a bowl of some diesel, and then half hour later smoked a bowl of schwag and i didint even feel high.

Id also recomend rhoto, going outside, and getting off the couch. Just walk around.

I can drive when im stoned.

I only get to a point when im hi, but its always under controll.

6. Take three deep breaths
    and concentrate like hell :cool:

7. eat alot of munchies and oh yea drink some cola

8. Best solutions to the situation your in. Annoying kids or kids that fuck with you for fun kill your high quick. So do cops! haha

But i love to take a few girlies and take a walk to wherever i gotta go...

9. think of something really sad, it sucks and its.... well sad. but thats all i have to do, if i even think of being in a situation with my mom while high, itll kill it. Because i know she doesnt want me smoking till im done with college(i the only one that thinks thats weird?) and she would just be really disappointed and that kills my high.

besides that ill just repeat everyone else, annoying ass people, cops, oh, and falling the the snow, that fucking sucks when it gets down like every article of clothing you are wearing

and getting to the kitchen only to find..... ITS EMPTY major buzz kill, time to smoke more...

10. I was wondering if anyone else was gonna say that! Yes, sex sobers my ass up in no time.

11. flashing blue lights.

but as for food... i personally find that most delicious foods, especially pizza, tend to boost a high rather than retract it. Speeding up the metabolism will temporarily boost your high but make it expire faster (IE a headrush)

12. Take a small nap 20-30 minutes.
    Drink an energy drink/coffee.
    Take a shower.

13. Has no one else ever heard of real Orange Juice (Or the Vitamin C or the Citric Acid or something) absorbing the THC or doing something and basically rendering you sober in a short amount of time?

Perhaps it's just a rumor, but definitely worth a shot

14. driving high with the bass up and the windows down is possibly the best thing ever.

15. Damn...exactly what I was going to say. Get a big ass tub of ice water. And dive into it. Maybe that will work? I don't know.... I drive better when I'm high, I pay more attention to detail.

16. Cold shower gets me sober-er than before I smoked :eek:

17. caffeine works nice

eatin some sugar too

usually, just gettin rid of the smell and bloodshot eyes is enough

90% of the time no one even notice you're high, unles you want 'em to know

I mean, I could even take some acid and look as innocent as a 6 years old blond girl

18. a good way to sober up is energy drinks or green tea.
    Those work best but if you wanna get sober I guess time and a physical activity like instead of driving, walk places. You would be surprised how fast and far someone can walk while baked :eek:

19. hehe you just have to play it off bro. Learn to deal with it.

20. oh shit! 5-0! time to sober up. hahah ive had this encounter twice before
    not fun. but looking back at it now, cops definately sobered my ass up quick