ways to smoke out of a water bottle

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by premier12, Jun 15, 2011.

1. i was with a few people a few weeks ago. we didn't have a bowl or anything so we used a water bottle. they put a hole in the middle of the water bottle, put a little foil where you would drink at (as the bowl). poked a few holes in the foil, packed the weed in there. lit it up and smoked it out of the hole in the middle of the bottle.
    i had never seen it done this way before. it seemed to be wayy easier then the ways i've always done it before, and it worked well. i tried it a few days ago and it didn't really work welll. i got about one goood hit and after that i gave up and just rolled it.
    maybe i didn't pack the weed right? anybody know what i did wrongg?

2. dude... foil? ew. instead of foil you should try putting a pen tube into it like with a bong but instead of a bowl use a rolled j. it'll hit and taste better i bet for sure

3. #3 Apple iJuice, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    This is something my cousin actually made today.

You'll need:

A water bottle
    Scissors
    Knife
    Duct tape
    Ziploc bag or something similar
    A BIC mechanical pencil
    Aluminum foil

Cut the bottle in half, throw out the bottom. Cut/burn a small home somewhere on the center of the bottle. Then take the cap and cut a hole in that. Take your BIC mechanical pencil (or something similar to the piece I'm about to describe) and take off that piece at the end where the lead comes out. It should pull off fairly easily. Now with the cap facing up and the piece facing down, push it through the cap. That goes in the hole now. Then you're gonna want to put a little foil in the cap to block the ash and bud from going in the bottle. Now take your bag and cut off the zip part if it has one. Now grab your tape and tape the bag to the open end of the bottle. After that you should have something similar to the picture. It IS possible to hit from it by yourself but it's much easier if someone helps.

Basically its functions are that of a gravity bong and a vape, except your not vaping anything. You push the bag inside, light your bud, slowly pull the bag out, and take your hit while pushing the bag back in. And there you go. Took him about 10-15 minutes I believe. Gives a great high for what it is, I'd argue.

Attached Files:

4. #4 PuffinOnDatDank, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    use a socket as a bowl instead of aluminum foil.

5. my favorite way to smoke out of a water bottle is not at all

6. Did that before,burns up the pen inside real quick but hits like a beast, smoke taste like ass.

7. honestly just go buy a 20 dollar bong from a head shop your lungs will thank me later

8. water bottles smoke like dicktits

9. things you will need:

a blunt
    or get like $10 and buy some cheap glass

pretty much anything would be a better solution than tinfoil and plastic; trust me

10. ugh, i loled at dicktits

11. Way sicker than my method bro

12. step one: go to local headshop
    step dos: go back to your house, grab about 100-150 bucks
    step three: back to the headshop
    step four: buy a bong.
    step five: stop smoking out of bottles

13. ^ pretty sure you could save time by just bringing the money in the first place lol. jus sayin.

14. this isnt always an option. the closest head shop around me is atleast 50$ worth in gas away. not worth a 20$ pipe to me. so i say like the op did is go homemade (but do it right, no foil)

15. i was just being silly

orrr you could order a chillum online. or a piece or a bong or a bubbler or a vaporizer. if you don't have a smoking device, it's not because you don't have a local headshop, it's because your lazy. i'm sorry but with the convenience of the internet there is really no limiting factor to obtaining a toking utensil.

16. then buy a $300+ bong? Then it will be worth it

17. Because that's really practical and everyone can do that.

18. my friends and I used to make waterfalls on hot summer days when we were like ...15

god damn that was a long time ago.

19. that is INCREDIBLY practical. Unless you're just broke as shit, 150 isn't a whole ton of money. I mean, even if you're a kid, just drop 40 bucks on a rubber stopper bong and probably still have a couple bucks left over to buy some weed.
    If your smoking out of an arrowhead bottle, it's time to stop smoking for a few days and buy something glass.

20. you can make a bong pipe lung
    anything pretty much out of a water bottle

LUNG
    bag,tape,foil
    you take a bottle cut it in half tape a bag around the hole you cut burn a hole in the cap put the foil in the hole you burnt put your cap on the bottle add in your herb and light the hydro pull the bag and there you go the lungs a great way to get high and it gets you blazed

BONG
    pen tube,small socket,hot glue
    first you cut a hole at the bottom of the bottle insert the pen tube diagonly
    press the socket on the end of the tube thats sticking out and cut a carb by the mouth piece add water and start smoking bongs are a good way to get high for begginers

PIPE
    foil,tape
    all you need to make a water bottle pipe is cut a hole in the bottom put foil
    in the hole and tape it down
    from personal expierence this method of making a pipe is horrible and not a good way to smoke