Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways to pass blood DTs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caked&Baked, Feb 10, 2009.

1. I checked the official how to pass a DT thread, but found nothing about how to pass blood tests. Is there anyway to do so? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And if anyone cares.. My parents are making me get drug tested every week or 2, for the next 6 months. Guess what happens if I fail..kicked out and the police can handle me. That's what my dad said (he's one of those guys that thinks drugs are the worst thing in the world and that all police are great and want to help and thinks that they will always protect him when in danger) so I'd I can't find a way to pass these DT's I can basically say goodbye to a crazy 4:20, crazy birthday party I planned on throwing, and any other wild summer parties I might be at. VERY dissappointing if you ask me.

2. How old will you be turning?

3. 19...I know birthday parties are lame..but this one definately wasn't gonna be :p

4. Just move out man! Find a few buddys that wanna share a place and be free!

5. You are turning 19 and your parents are drug testing you??? Move the hell out bro.

and the 5-0 cant do anything to you just because your parents drug tested you and you failed.

6. LOL you guys act like I haven't thought of moving out. I want to but my parents are paying for my college tuition so I'm screwed if I don't follow their rules.

7. Wow your own parents make you get drug tested? That's nuts..

lol @ having the police handle you if you test positive.

8. Hahaha I know man, that's the way my patents are. My mom has a reason for bein so down on pot, she's in the country on a greencard so any breaking the law and she's out of here.

9. you're screwed.

10. I would suddenly develop a phobia of needles and ask that you take drug test some other way..