Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways to make your weed last

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Grimz, Oct 19, 2011.

1. I'm wondering your guy's ways to make a little last a long ways. Mine is Gravity Bongs and small bowls in pipes. I can get 5-6 bowls out of a gram.

Also I usually only smoke 1-2 bowls per time to get me high.

2. For me its just smoking once or twice at night, gets me stonederer than smokin all day everyday like some folks do, Shit i like to think clearly ONCE in awhile haha

3. I vaporise, I can make so little go so far. Especially because I can make edibles out of only 3 or 4g of vape poo.

4. invest in a hitter box

5. First off, a vaporizer is hands down the most efficient method of consumption. My mflb has saved me enough in bud to have payed for itself in 3 month. The other thing is to not smoke joints very often, they are the biggest waste

6. One hitter, or a homemade waterfall rig if I'm really low, milk that bowl for all it's worth lol. I miss my MFLB, I had to toss it along with all of my other stuff when my parents found it T_T. My fault though, shouldn't have had it in their house.

7. Add hash

8. smoke the resin

9. This. Res gets you fucked. I knew someone who always cleaned his piece for res at the start of a sesh and collected a res ball which he proceeded to smoke (with some bud). Apparently it gets him higher 2x longer than without the res... it may sound dirty :p but its worth a try !

10. It isn't as deliciously tasting as a nice green bud, but that shit will get you stoned.

11. I left my weed at home (away at university) this week and i just scraped my bowl for resin for about ten minutes. It looked like a couple huge ass hits... i torched that shit started to get a dece hit then BAM scooby snacks in my mouth, even shittier tasting than normal.... talk about disappointment.

12. I can get baked off of .1 out of a gravity or waterfall bong and they're really easy to make...whenever I'm lookin to get fucked I use one of those....like how me and a friend recently smoked a gram joint out of a gravity bong lol, good times

13. hahahahahahah

pull softly on the resin and let it kind of smolder and crackle.

14. I knowww! idk what i was doin, musta been excited or some shit lol

15. Also about 83% of it has to do with how you light the bowl, if you corner it you can get a few more hits out of a bowl usually, at least with me anyway. Idk if it conserves but it sure as hell seems to last longer.