Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ways to look sober..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by josh420P, Nov 14, 2008.

1. apart from eye drops and the basic clean yourself up things what are some good ways to APPEAR sober but still be high? if there are any at all.. i dont know, thats why i'm asking

suggest stuff...

2. Don't be a fucking moron and give people reasons to doubt your sobriety. It's not hard to act normal, and if you are high to the point where you CANT act normal but still need to be around people, then you should have either A) not smoked until you can just chill or B) controlled how much you smoke.

Edit: Bold part is the best way to appear sober IMO.

3. dont smoke or drink?:D

4. I really dont think theres anything you can do other then to not act stupid. If you gotta be around people and you wanna smoke you better be able to hold your shit...lol I've smoked for so long that I dont get the giggles anymore and i act like the people im around are cops and that makes me act sober. I dont know about you but no matter how drunk or stoned I am, when I see a cop I seem to sober up quick as hell..hahaha

5. it depends on the person, i know a guy:rolleyes: that after 2 bowls turns into a meth addict, all shakey and off somewhere else. i think if u concentrate to hard on being sober ul turn into a mess

6. Either really focus on what people are saying (sometimes works, sometimes backfires),
    or complain of allergies. Some people look out of it when they have allergies so that works pretty well.

7. Well... This is an easy one for me. If I absolutely HAVE to go out while high, I wear pajamas. I work 12 hour nights, I'm a chick, and I'm usually only going to pay rent or grocery shop. Kinda lets me get away with it a bit. I've also pulled the allergies thing...but I truly have allergies.

8. im high all the time and act "normal" in the context that i dont act differently than i would not being stoned, but im usually always baked so..i dont know

9. When i was growing up, the hardest thing I had to do was convince my mom i wasnt high... but after i found rhoto, and knew how to control myself, it was straight, now i can be RIPPED and get pulled over by 5-0 and be calm.

((unless im carrying lol....))

10. trying to be sober is a really big mental act when your high
    i used to trip out and be like no no no they know im high im so fucked
    it takes time but you learn to be comfortable when your high and people can not tell i got my last job when i was ripped and i come home high all the time and my mom has not said anything to me about it. I mean really who is expecting someone to be high at 11 in the morning going out shoppping. THe people that have a bad veiw on weed prob thing the stoners are still sleeping for atleast another couple of hours lol

11. Yeah... i hate when people try to make you feel bad because your high before 10am lol

12. the way i get away with it is that i just dont care i act the same way no matter what drugs im on well except mdma..... i will talk the fucken ears off you if im wired enough...lol