Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways To Keep Your Tolerance The Same As Smoking With Edibles.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by austyn12, Jul 26, 2014.

1. hello fellow blades,

I have been hearing a lot of rumors about edibles and them increasing tolerance after use greatly . This is true in some ways but in other its not. The truth about it , is that it does if you eat a whole brownie instead of a smaller dose and waiting. Waiting longer will allow more time for the little amount of thc to be released , This being good because you will feel way more relaxed then if you ate too munch be impatient . If you smoke half a gram i would do around .3 grams ,this seems small but edibles let you eat more thc per gram of bud/wax.

Trust me i smoke around half and ate half of a half gram edible and got high probably around 7.5 out of a 10.Try it guys and post back it wont hurt and you will save money on bud.

2. Thanks for the tip bro  :smoking: