ways to keep the sesh interesting?

Discussion in 'General' started by panflake, Apr 8, 2012.

1. so 420 is coming up and in the past year ive brought up 5 stoners lol. so were deciding on getting an oz and smoke it but the thing is i know theyre gona get bored/ko so what are some ways to keep fun? so i was telling them my pad is available till 1 and then after that idk. Only 3 of my friends have med cards so we cant go kick it at a bar, i was thinking of a hike but most of my friends like to be lazy. So what are some ideas you guys have or are going to pursue?

2. A hike sounds pretty awesome, though I know what you mean, seems like my friends never wanna go hiking either. Stupid video games.

If a hike is a no go, I always enjoy jamming or doing a campfire, or try cooking something really cool like homemade pizza, or cookies or something. Whether these are options for you is beyond my knowledge. Good luck!

3. get a stripper ....nobody gets bored when theres strippers

4. We house hop. Walking from one place to the next.

Plus id say around 90% of us play instruments so we might jam

5. #5 BadKittySmiles, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    We're taking a bag of charcoal, going to the middle of the woods nearby, safely hanging fire sconces in the trees and building
    three or four fire pits around the stream, and I'm cooking up 10 - 15 lbs of hash oil and golden dragon marinaded steak tips
    and chicken
    for the gang. :)

I'm also bringing along some 'medibles', where (as effective as the steak tips are!) the grilling stuff's are more along the lines
    of 'gourmedibles', and don't utilize the potency quite as efficiently as, say, a cold potato salad, a chocolate truffle, fruit salad,
    or even beef jerky, lollipops, and cordials. :)

A change of scenery and edibles (if you're used to only smoking) are a few good ideas, to keep things interesting!

You can make some beforehand, and save a recipe for making with the gang. :)

To help you get creative...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Probably finish up with a few of these. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyway..

[​IMG]

:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. El dorado....the legends are true

7. Let out a wild badger in the smoke circle. Seriously, just a wild badger.

8. Just talk man hahaha, that's what me and my friends do when we're stoned. It's all about the people. :p

You don't need anything but interesting people. :D

9. i agree but my friends arent really like that, they like to be occupied by games or a movie but those are everyday things i wana mix it up

10. Another thing I love about Canada. We get a mad sesh on the grounds of our legislative buildings where theres live music, vendors, and performers. Its always chill as fuck with more weed then you can smoke.

11. Pick a fight with a hyena.

12. if they are boring people, there's not a lot you can do. an interesting personality or two would be all you need. just mong and ponder the universe and everything in it. then break out the xbox, or go for a trek or something XD

just leave some options open man!

13. Put on various beats.
    Write rhymes, pen a song.
    I don't know OP there is literally a million and one things you could do.

14. ya exactly thats where me and my other friend come in. we usually have the most energy to do shit and try to pump our friends up. haha only thing about universe stuff and shit like that is my other energetic friend always comes with a theory anout it that hes read and its so out of the box that we bump heads leading to him getting serious lol. what are you guys doing for 420