Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways to keep it a secret

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheBiscuitMan, Aug 18, 2011.

1. I just moved to the city, so this is my first post. These posts are probably everywhere, but I don't know if I can successfully locate the forum with the answers. ANYWAYS.

As a highschooler, my parents don't enjoy the idea of me smoking weed. I want to be able to smoke in my house, but I don't want to get caught.
    QUESTION: What are the best ways to keep from getting caught while smoking in a household? Like, what's the best way to hide the smell and what would be a small piece that still gets me ripped without using to much weed? Thanks! :wave:

2. If your parents don't want you smoking, don't have any smoking related thing under their roof, simple as that. :)

3. Jamaican showers, smoking out the window, sploofs, waiting till they go to sleep and what I do, take the dog for a walk late at night =]. But honestly dude it's their home, their rules. Try and respect that.

4. Okay. I agree that I gotta respect there rules. However, how can I do my school work at like, midnight, and be stoned?

5. Don't do school work stoned. I can't remember half the stuff I did in school while high even though I had a 3.0 GPA.

6. Fan, incense , open window, chillum

7. now that were comparing size, i had a 3.5 gpa and had to smoke while studying

8. I was surprised when my grades went up while smoking often, before that in school I was more of a 2.4 kind of person.

9. i recommend Citrus Magic. look it up. i buy in bulk. good 4 plants and smoke

10. I think my best bet is to say I have to run out to my car and then quickly smoke. Anyone experience smell-proof baggies first hand?

11. i try not to use bags the trichomes fall off and light will decrease potency. i use blue jars

12. First day at Grasscity, and I've already learned so much. I guess I'm a noob!

13. #13 Bonziamo, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    Incense, lots of it. Then some air freshening spray.

I usually go in the order body spray, air freshener (covers up the weed), then incense (covers up more suspicious coverup smells).

I usually blow out of my second story window, although one day my dad saw me blow smoke out the window and I had to convince him it was a cigarette (I'm 18, cigs won't get me kicked out of the house. Weed will)

Now I usually take a jay with me while walking the dog, and we have some nice cliffs out by the sea (a 10 min walk to cliffs where no one ever is). Bong hits by the sea are fun, and the view is amazing. Usually bring body spray, gum, eye drops and my iPod. there's also some sort of cover for rain as theres a kind of tunnel (kinda cozy) leftover from WWII. Unless it's raining heavy I don't smoke at my parents' house anymore.

Edit: Don't worry about smoking and schoolwork. I had a 4.0 when I was an exchange student in the US (junior year), and blazed all the time. And that was learning shit in my second language too..

14. I PRESENT TO YOU:

THE WATERFALL.

Safest way of smoking without getting caught.

all you need is a 0.5l vitamin water bottle, or gatorade whatever
    a pencil with an eraser that is held by a metal thingy
    a knife or smth to make a hole in the cap of the bottle
    and a lighter.

Take the cap of the bottle, make a hole that will fit the metal eraser-holding piece which will act as a bowl. Put the bowl into the cap, later screw it on top of the cap.

At the bottom of the bottle make a small hole that u can hold closed with your finger.

Now pack the bowl, fill the bottle with water while keeping the hole closed with your finger, screw the cap/bowl on top of the bottle and release the finger while lighting the weed.

The bottle should be filled with smoke if done correctly, unscrew exhale b4 inhaling all the smoke and be get hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Been smoking like this since 2 years in my dorm, some time ago at home and it really is the safest way because the smoke has no way to touch air b4 you exhale it out the window = safe as fuck.

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY

edit; thats the metal eraser holding thingy. take it off the pencil and form it into a bowl.

Google Images

15. I feel you brother, I just blazed away some years haha.

16. I'm surprised that the age police hasn't posted yet. lol
    Anyway the most important things were already mentioned in previous posts but I want to add one thing: When storing your pipe or whatever device you are going to use, make sure you put it in 1 or 2 ziplock baggies because with all that resin building up inside it could stink up the whole room, even when it's just sitting there. (Happened to me long time ago, almost got caught)

17. While the grav/waterfall bong someone posted on page 1 will be effective in keeping all the smoke in the bottle/your lungs rather than the air, you most likely will COUGH like a fucking virgin smoker if you havnt hit those guys before. Get a towel or something to muffle your cough, and some water, promise you you will need it. Unless your a pretty good smoker.

18. Go to "take a shower"
    Make sure to turn on the shower, hot, so it will steam up.
    Turn on the fan if you have one.
    Take an empty toilet paper roll(the brown part)
    Stuff it with toilet paper
    Exhale into it
    Enjoy

Note, Joints smell a lot more then smoking out of a pipe. Also try to light your lighter quietly. You would be surprised how well you can hear the flick outside a bathroom door. It's how I figured out my parents smoked.

19. Okay now that that's said, let's cut the shit. Just hide the fact that you smoke man, don't smoke inside. To say nothing smoking related under their roof is an extreme in my eyes but to not smoke in their home I thought would be a given. Just step outside. Simple as that.

20. Don't smoke in their house... Why is that so hard for some people to understand