ways to keep deer away

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smokinhamster, Jun 22, 2007.

1. i built a fence around my plants in the woods but i was thinking....how about a scare-crow?? it would be bangin> take like ur old cloths and build 1 and spray it w/ some cheap ass cologne and piss on it ...u think this would work??

2. Take a old dirty sock put soap/water on it, pee on it, and then slide it onto a stick. Do like 5 of these depending on the size of your plot then stake them around the perimeter.

3. Thebest thing that does work is Liquid fence most garden centers sell it. It will work..

4. My manager/bossman says Mosquito Barrier works great, and it's organic - derived from garlic. I'm fortunate enough to get freebies from work.

5. I use human hair (look in my grow thread) and I put fabric softener also.

also use irish spring + purchase wolf / coyote pee (use search to find exact results)

using your own pee cant hurt, just dont pee on the plants/soil

6. Wildlife Research Center sells a wonderful product called a "Scrape Dripper" it hold any liquid of your choice....Ya hang it from a tree it drips as the temp rises each day and drips all day....it drips for about 2 weeks on a fill-up
    Coyote
    Wolf
    Human will work also

7. I hid my plants into a dead bush ticket but i cleared a grow and sunlight area for them and the thicket keeps them cooler in the summer time, scarecrows wouldnt work because deer will eventually figure out that there not a threat.. peace :wave:

8. pike county reppin the nepa

9. Human hair does the trick for me,:D just make friends with barber. Free