Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ways to increase high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazinsadles, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Elevator Hits: Take a fat bong rip, hold it in, and right before you burst stand up and then blow out.

Smoking Weed and Shisha: Pass around a couple pipes while taking drags from the hookah. Don't just hit the hookah for taste, use is for fat rips. At the end of a long hit from a pipe, save some breath and then power-down some shisha. Hold this in for a long time and you'll definitely feel it.

2. Aka- oxygen deprivation.

3. Also how the study of "how marijuana kills brain cells" came about. ;)

4. drink a bottle of cough syrup. ;)

5. This and using a vaporizer, even time i get the chance to use one i get ripped out my skull. :smoke:

6. Smoke more buds.

7. No... this stupid if you do it too much it WILL fuck your stomach up. Its so bad for you.

8. Listen to Phish

9. He is obviously jokin bud.

10. i normally feel higher if i am laying down. i can smoke a bowl or two after a week or 2 t break and fell really high, but when i hit the bed, shit gets nasty. even with a high tolerance, laying down always makes it better for me.

11. Eat a mango 40 mins before u sesh. It dull definitely make a difference. Check the thread started by Royksopp. I would post it however I'm on my phone :/